Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
My only worry with low clearance is scraping the front end coming out of some parking lots. My WRX is about the same clearance and I scrape it occasionally and that's with me being careful and avoiding obvious big dips. But I think the reason the WRX is so bad is that the front sticks out so much from the front wheels. Looking at the Mach-E during the tour, it doesn't look like it will have the same problem.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
My van is the same, I have to really, really, really go slow on dips out of lots. From what I have seen the MME should be somewhat better.

My only worry with low clearance is scraping the front end coming out of some parking lots. My WRX is about the same clearance and I scrape it occasionally and that's with me being careful and avoiding obvious big dips. But I think the reason the WRX is so bad is that the front sticks out so much from the front wheels. Looking at the Mach-E during the tour, it doesn't look like it will have the same problem.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Today in Denver at the Holiday Festival.

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20201218_231739395.NIGHT~2

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20201218_231653244.MP

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
We have driveways around here I worry about scraping on.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
“Not A Mustang” but saw a Rapid Red Bronco Sport on the Dealer‘s lot this morning.
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 86E3D892-EB95-4895-8567-D6AEC6B3FC40
I like more the colour in the snow, see message above ?. Unbelievable there is so much difference in colour in the various photos. You buy 1 car and get 5 ?