First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That is someone's low quality (360p) copy/paste of the original video. Check out the original in hi-def:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-exterior-and-interior-videos.78/post-33984

The same auto vlogger has an interview with Husein Dakroub where they talk in more detail about the SYNC 4A system. Not much new visual info in it, though. (I don't understand Arabic, either, but Husein is mixing in a ton of English into his sentences.)

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
That is someone's low quality (360p) copy/paste of the original video. Check out the original in hi-def:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-exterior-and-interior-videos.78/post-33984

The same auto vlogger has an interview with Husein Dakroub where they talk in more detail about the SYNC 4A system. Not much new visual info in it, though. (I don't understand Arabic, either, but Husein is mixing in a ton of English into his sentences.)

Did anyone notice around the 4:58 mark while Hussin was showing the "app" screen, there was an icon for Alexa. This is the first I've seen that. It would be cool if the MME had some kind of integration with Alexa. I know the new Buicks have it, so there's no reason why Ford can't.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So I downloaded the Ford+Alexa app. Put it on my iPhone XS Max running iOS 14. Not sure if it is just iOS 14, but my phone started being consistently HOT and battery was draining quickly. Looked at the battery in settings and Ford+Alexa was doing all the battery draining using over 50% of my battery. Not sure why, don't really care at this point - I deleted it.
It was probably listening to you continuously for instructions.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
It was probably listening to you continuously for instructions.
Finding out now that Fordpass is on top of the list of battery hogs. 33% in the last 24 hours on background activity. WTH could Fordpass be doing in the background?? I know it is not checking my MME order for me. Anyone else seeing this on iPhones?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Finding out now that Fordpass is on top of the list of battery hogs. 33% in the last 24 hours on background activity. WTH could Fordpass be doing in the background?? I know it is not checking my MME order for me. Anyone else seeing this on iPhones?
Haven't seen that issue here. I have it installed and I'm logged into my Ford account, but I don't have any other Ford vehicles, so it serves me no purpose currently.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have the Raptor on my FordPass. No issues with the iPhone XR.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Haven't seen that issue here. I have it installed and I'm logged into my Ford account, but I don't have any other Ford vehicles, so it serves me no purpose currently.
I have three Fords on my app right now.

I have the Raptor on my FordPass. No issues with the iPhone XR.
Are you running iOS 14, or an earlier version. Often new versions of iOS cause battery draining issues.
Now Fordpass is up to 36%.