Blaned

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, F150 Powerstroke; X3 28d, 911
Country flag
We picked up our new GT on Monday. Love the car. The wife really wants a pony emblem on the back instead of the GT. That will make it look a little like a sleeper and I could switch back if desired. I see two different part numbers which I assume one is the front and the other the rear. At about $100 each, I don't want to roll the dice on getting the correct one.

I am also willing to use a third party pony if anyone has a recommendation. However, the first choice would be the electric pony like the ones on the premium or select.

Thanks
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I believe someone else wanted to do this but the holes on how the GT connects vs the pony don't match up, so you can't do a swap. I also believe there was an issue with one of the GT holes being higher or lower so the pony wouldn't cover the hole(s) if you did manage to get it on there. It has been a while since I read about it, but it is something along those lines.

OP
OP

Blaned

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, F150 Powerstroke; X3 28d, 911
Country flag
I believe someone else wanted to do this but the holes on how the GT connects vs the pony don't match up, so you can't do a swap. I also believe there was an issue with one of the GT holes being higher or lower so the pony wouldn't cover the hole(s) if you did manage to get it on there. It has been a while since I read about it, but it is something along those lines.
Thanks for the response. Save me some frustration. I thought the holes and clips were the same. Time to enjoy the car and stop worrying about this.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We picked up our new GT on Monday. Love the car. The wife really wants a pony emblem on the back instead of the GT. That will make it look a little like a sleeper and I could switch back if desired. I see two different part numbers which I assume one is the front and the other the rear. At about $100 each, I don't want to roll the dice on getting the correct one.

I am also willing to use a third party pony if anyone has a recommendation. However, the first choice would be the electric pony like the ones on the premium or select.

Thanks
Hi Blane, all Mach-E's have the same lift gate (mounting holes are all the same) so either badge will work. I commented on this last year in this post. #312 The part numbers are there also.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for the response. Save me some frustration. I thought the holes and clips were the same. Time to enjoy the car and stop worrying about this.
I just ordered the part from Silver State Ford Parts. I'm looking forward to making this change, as I too like the idea of a stealth GT.
Sponsored