Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Oh wow these look a million times better than the picture. Was going to buy a universal one but this looks a lot nicer than those.

Can you confirm if the latches for child seats are still accessibility. That and access to the cup holders were my #1 concern and your picture looks like that all works fine
Here you go @solarmoo900:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear Seat Cover 5EFDB693-856A-4533-8228-FD204D75CD65

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rear Seat Cover 863DE57B-C6F2-45B8-8DBF-2675F6C3C784

finally got home from work and Returned the EcoSport they gave me for a rental. Back to the land of solar panels and Mustangs.

Last edited:

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Be ready for a wrestling match and trim your nails close. Mine weren’t even to the point I would normally cut them, but they’re all broken now. It fits tight and requires some solid grip strength and pulling to get it all lined up and snugged.
Also, follow the directions, they’re more helpful than I would have thought. When you get to the bottom of the seat, a sharp pull upward on the front will release it. Then push the seatbelt catches down through and you can pull the whole bottom cushion right out. In fact, maybe start with that and it might make the rest easier to put on.
Do you think large dogs (110 lbs) could rip them?

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Do you think large dogs (110 lbs) could rip them?
If they wanted to. Large dogs could rip my flesh if they wanted to. But as long as their nails are trimmed, I wouldn’t expect any problems. If their nails are sharp enough to rip the seat cover, I’d hate to see what they would do to the seat itself.

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
If they wanted to. Large dogs could rip my flesh if they wanted to. But as long as their nails are trimmed, I wouldn’t expect any problems. If their nails are sharp enough to rip the seat cover, I’d hate to see what they would do to the seat itself.
Haha so true! I keep the boys well manicured to save our floors. I was just hoping the fabric is strong. This may save my seats.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I ordered the front covers this week at the dealer when
I picked up my Mach E. They will ship to my home.
When you get them, please let us know if there is a cover for the center armrest. I got the rear covers for my dog, but even though she has a harness with a tether for car rides she could still step on the front armrest when I'm getting her in the car. She's a bit of clumsy nut, so I can see her trying to get in the front seats as I load her in the back seat - and slipping off the edge of the armrest with her claws trying to dig in for traction.

When you get them put on, please share a picture here. Based on the quality of the rear cover, my wife thinks she might want to get the front ones too. A picture may help her make up her mind.
Yeah, I finally got around to installing mine today and they really are well made and fit very well

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@timbop I would seriously doubt that the front armrest gets covered. It isn’t fabric to start with. But my wife went ahead and ordered front seat covers. I’ll let you know if mine come in before Sweetwater’s.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
So one of the things I worry about is how my red stitching on my FE is going to wear or wear out over time. It looks so damn nice I hate to cover it up, but at the same time I hate to see what they would look like worn out. I bought the cheap Amazon cover for the back when the dog is in the car.

I may have to rethink all this after seeing these, but how easy or hard would they be to remove and put back on if you wanted to show off the car?

Feeling a bit like my Greek parents with the plastic covered furniture. (Yeah, that was a thing, not just the movies)

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
So one of the things I worry about is how my red stitching on my FE is going to wear or wear out over time. It looks so damn nice I hate to cover it up, but at the same time I hate to see what they would look like worn out. I bought the cheap Amazon cover for the back when the dog is in the car.

I may have to rethink all this after seeing these, but how easy or hard would they be to remove and put back on if you wanted to show off the car?

Feeling a bit like my Greek parents with the plastic covered furniture. (Yeah, that was a thing, not just the movies)
Assuming the front fit as well as the rear... they are not going to be easy to take off and put back on.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

It is a bit of work to get them on. For example the seat back covers have a flaps at the bottom that you have to push through the tiny gap between the seatback and bench and the pull taught to attach to the velcro. There is also a clip mechanism when you tuck the seat back cover inside the armrest alcove that I'm not sure will be easy to undo - it's hard to explain but it might take something like a putty knife to push the clip in far enough to disengage.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
@timbop I would seriously doubt that the front armrest gets covered. It isn’t fabric to start with. But my wife went ahead and ordered front seat covers. I’ll let you know if mine come in before Sweetwater’s.
True, but the generic pictures on accessories.ford.com show pictures of a truck with covers on the armrests - and there is an armrest cover for the back.

Here's to hoping :)

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Assuming the front fit as well as the rear... they are not going to be easy to take off and put back on.
I may stick with the back cheap and easy on/off cover for the dog, but maybe get the front covers where the most daily wear will be. The back looks like crap, but only takes about 5 minutes to put on or take off.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I ordered the front covers this week at the dealer when
I picked up my Mach E. They will ship to my home.
Those front seat covers ever come in? We ordered, but they haven’t shown yet. Wondering if you got yours.

solarmoo900

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE AWD ER
Country flag
I think Ford is behind on everything. I'm waiting for a new part and the seat covers and its been 8 business days for me and still no word on either

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Those front seat covers ever come in? We ordered, but they haven’t shown yet. Wondering if you got yours.
No I have not received mine yet. I hope very soon as GSD is ready for do
Sorry I posted yesterday and forgot to push post. :( No my front covers have
not arrived yet. I can't even track them. Soon I hope.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
No I have not received mine yet. I hope very soon as GSD is ready for do

Sorry I posted yesterday and forgot to push post. :( No my front covers have
not arrived yet. I can't even track them. Soon I hope.
Same boat we’re in. At least we got the back ones where the dog goes.
Sponsored

Last edited: