Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Fordpass tells me that these updates were successfully applied overnight on my wife's car. She drove it to work today and is reporting that the gas pedal seems very touchy and that the car no longer comes to a complete stop in one pedal mode (now I can't confirm that one pedal mode didn't get switched off somehow during the update ..

Anyone else out there notice a change?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It's not uncommon for settings like 1PD to revert back to default after some updates. Double check that 1PD is still turned on.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I don't use 1PD, but did the car charge to 100% by chance? It happens sometimes with the updates where it ignores the charge settings.

I drive in unbridled and at 100% the regen is basically off for a short period of time. Scared the crap out of me for a split second when the car didn't slow as expected.

OP
OP

bretrevans1

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
It's not uncommon for settings like 1PD to revert back to default after some updates. Double check that 1PD is still turned on.
I will check tonight when she returns home .. asked her to check as well

OP
OP

bretrevans1

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I don't use 1PD, but did the car charge to 100% by chance? It happens sometimes with the updates where it ignores the charge settings.

I drive in unbridled and at 100% the regen is basically off for a short period of time. Scared the crap out of me for a split second when the car didn't slow as expected.
Car did charge to 100% yes. Unbridled is her mode as well, with 1PD, the car used to come to a complete stop, sounds like it never slows to zero .. keeps rolling requiring a press on the brake .. which is a complete departure from what we both love and have been accustomed to since April 1st (yes we actually picked it up on April Fools day ;) )

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Car did charge to 100% yes. Unbridled is her mode as well, with 1PD, the car used to come to a complete stop, sounds like it never slows to zero .. keeps rolling requiring a press on the brake .. which is a complete departure from what we both love and have been accustomed to since April 1st (yes we actually picked it up on April Fools day ;) )
It just sounds like 1PD got turned off. Turning it back on should fix the problem.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Never a bad day to pick up a Mach-E!

It might have been a combination of the 100% charge and possible it flipped off of 1PD. There has been some profile issues as well with a recent update, where it gets stuck in guest mode, which could also be a reason why 1PD may have turned off. A sync reboot fixed the profile for me.

The best I can say the experience on unbridled at 100% for the first time I let off the go pedal to slow down it "coasted" like it was in whisper mode. Not sure exactly when it started acting normal again, may still have been showing 100% or 99%. I think it's just an issue of if there is nowhere to store the regen power it won't regen.

Normal operation of unbridled without 1PD will slow to 2-3 mph from my experience but never fully stop.
Sponsored