rashmipraveen

First Name
Rashmi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Just call your dealer to find out for sure.
Just had chat with ford.com representative, My VIN is the recall list.

Rachel
at 8:21, Dec 29:
Thank you for chatting in today. I will be happy to assist. Currently, I see ā—¾21C36 REAR FLOOR EXTRUSION FOR SEAT BELT effecting this vehicle. https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

Rachel
at 8:24, Dec 29:
This is a compliance recall. Owner's letters should be mailed out in January.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My VIN shows negative on the EITS site. For not really matter since nobody rides in the back seat unless in a crate. ?ā€ā™‚?

Griff

First Name
Griff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
PhD Student
Country flag
As a psa, my dealer said the car was subject to the stop sale and then I check ETS and other sites and nothing came up. A week later now I just asked my dealer to double check and he said the car is in fact clear so now Iā€™m picking up tomorrow ! Make sure to ask your dealer to check again is the tl;dr.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
As a psa, my dealer said the car was subject to the stop sale and then I check ETS and other sites and nothing came up. A week later now I just asked my dealer to double check and he said the car is in fact clear so now Iā€™m picking up tomorrow ! Make sure to ask your dealer to check again is the tl;dr.
Great to know, thank you!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Have any of you lost the ability to see your window sticker?
Mine now reads:
Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

I have a screen shot of it from when I could see it.

Damnā€¦I just want my car! 8+ months since ordering.
Window sticker and shop.ford trackers no longer work for me, either. I have a PDF of my sticker, which I downloaded months ago.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Window sticker and shop.ford trackers no longer work for me, either. I have a PDF of my sticker, which I downloaded months ago.
Yes, I did also. I swear it's a conspiracy of some sort....How to make a MME future owner go crazy

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes, I did also. I swear it's a conspiracy of some sort....How to make a MME future owner go crazy
Couldnā€™t agree more! Truly, this illustrates what weā€™re going through!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Recall / Stop Sale / Delivery Hold - Mach-E produced from Oct 5 - Nov 18 [Rear Seat Belt Anchor Repair] E5EA839E-BBD0-4179-ADFD-E46CD453CF10

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Has anyone whose Mach-E was subject to this recall, but not yet taken delivery heard anything specific about their car getting fixed so they can take delivery? (Iā€™m referring to specific word from their dealer, and not any of the information contained in the Ford letter).

My ETA is holding at 12/28-1/3, but Iā€™ve not heard a thing just yet.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Has anyone whose Mach-E was subject to this recall, but not yet taken delivery heard anything specific about their car getting fixed so they can take delivery? (Iā€™m referring to specific word from their dealer, and not any of the information contained in the Ford letter).

My ETA is holding at 12/28-1/3, but Iā€™ve not heard a thing just yet.
I havenā€˜t gotten any update from my dealer irt my car which is suppose to be delivered between 01/02-01/08 2022 I.e. next week. It is also subject to the seatbelt recall, but that hasnā€™t been verified. So I donā€™t have any idea when I will actually get my car. It has gone through 5 delivery slides to the right, so I would not be surprised for more delays.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I havenā€˜t gotten any update from my dealer irt my car which is suppose to be delivered between 01/02-01/08 2022 I.e. next week. It is also subject to the seatbelt recall, but that hasnā€™t been verified. So I donā€™t have any idea when I will actually get my car. It has gone through 5 delivery slides to the right, so I would not be surprised for more delays.
Mine has slid once to the right by 6 weeks, then once to the left by a week. The etis site did flag my Mach-E for the recall. I hope, but highly doubt that Iā€™ll get my car by the end of my current ETA, 1/3ā€¦

RhodyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 X3M40i, ā€˜21 GTPE
Country flag
Mine has slid once to the right by 6 weeks, then once to the left by a week. The etis site did flag my Mach-E for the recall. I hope, but highly doubt that Iā€™ll get my car by the end of my current ETA, 1/3ā€¦
mine still says delivery by 1/3. I emailed my dealer about the ETIS site and how my GTPE is not showing any recalls but they have not responded in a week. I assume itā€™s still on hold in Ayer, MA so regardless if itā€™s not subject to the seatbelt recallā€¦the dealer doesnā€™t have it to sellā€¦

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Same dates and # of slips. My dealer did confirm no recalls and can only tell me ā€œwhen it shows up, it shows upā€. The inventory manager Iā€™ve been working with has never seen a depot repair in his history with Ford. But who knows these daysā€¦ everything is a surprise.

Iā€™m assuming our units arrived on the same train and are buried together; hopefully without dead batteries.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
mine still says delivery by 1/3. I emailed my dealer about the ETIS site and how my GTPE is not showing any recalls but they have not responded in a week. I assume itā€™s still on hold in Ayer, MA so regardless if itā€™s not subject to the seatbelt recallā€¦the dealer doesnā€™t have it to sellā€¦
Just checked, and your correct; itā€™s still on hold, just as mine is. Iā€™m hopeful this will change by Monday.

bostondan77

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache E, GLS 450
Country flag
Well, it's Jan 3rd. I hope we have a fix for the recall issue. Having my delivery date pushed back so frequently has been beyond frustrating.
Sponsored