Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Picked it up this morning!! Blue Cruise is a crazy driving experience! Used it briefly on my drive home.

Sorry if we weee the reason for your delay!! But know you know they can install the software and have some success!!
No worries. Super glad they got you taken care of. Ladies first! :)
Enjoy! And yes.....it does give me a lot more confidence that my process will be successful. They really struggled on Saturday with another car but then they figured out a different sequence and that seems to be the trick. Tested on your car and success so I think they will use the same sequence on my car and if that works too then we have a good path for the others to follow. 👍
Sponsored

Blake Sacha

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Carbonized Gray
Country flag
San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ nailed it! I dropped my MME off at 7 am sharp and was in my rental car by 7:10 am. Tim Resnick my service advisor provided updates via texts throughout the day. I got a call at 515 pm announcing my MME officially has Blue Cruse!!! Mine was their only second to install the TSB 22-2117 and 22-2109. The first one was not successful. Tim said they might have found the error with the first attempt. Tim said they the challenge they had today was the APIM was showing updated but it really wasn’t. They did call Ford for some help. I pick my MME tomorrow morning!!
Thanks - I will let my San Tan service advisor (Jesus) know to speak with Tim. Sounds like this is at least 1 of the items that were missed on my update.

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Picked it up this morning!! Blue Cruise is a crazy driving experience! Used it briefly on my drive home.
Just a word of caution about using Blue Cruise in Tempe & Mesa on the section of US 60 where the asphalt has been scraped off, revealing the underlying concrete bed. Blue Cruise will notify you that it is available to use on this road. The asphalt removal process isn't thorough, however, and as a result there are some color variations on the surface that I found Blue Cruise could misinterpret as being traffic lane stripes. In my case, Blue Cruise erred and attempted to take my car into an adjacent lane very suddenly. I was being attentive when this happened and grabbed the wheel before anything bad happened, but there was another vehicle next to me and I'm not sure what would have happened if I hadn't interceded. I won't use Blue Cruise again on roads that are in the process of being rebuilt. This should probably be obvious but it wasn't to me.

pottslaw

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER (Infinite Blue)
Country flag
No worries. Super glad they got you taken care of. Ladies first! :)
Enjoy! And yes.....it does give me a lot more confidence that my process will be successful. They really struggled on Saturday with another car but then they figured out a different sequence and that seems to be the trick. Tested on your car and success so I think they will use the same sequence on my car and if that works too then we have a good path for the others to follow. 👍
This thread has been extremely helpful. I picked up my MME at Earnhardt Ford in February 2021 and it's been back there a couple of times for minor issues, but the "appointment to drop off is not the same as an appointment for service" business model isn't very reliable. San Tan Ford is a bit farther than Earnhardt, but it sounds like the feedback for San Tan is mostly positive.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
This thread has been extremely helpful. I picked up my MME at Earnhardt Ford in February 2021 and it's been back there a couple of times for minor issues, but the "appointment to drop off is not the same as an appointment for service" business model isn't very reliable. San Tan Ford is a bit farther than Earnhardt, but it sounds like the feedback for San Tan is mostly positive.
Yep. My brother bought his MME at Earnhardt so he took it there for the 21P22 update and he wasn't impressed. He said he will be using San Tan for any future work. Let's hope this is the last time either of our cars needs any dealer services.

pottslaw

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER (Infinite Blue)
Country flag
Yep. My brother bought his MME at Earnhardt so he took it there for the 21P22 update and he wasn't impressed. He said he will be using San Tan for any future work. Let's hope this is the last time either of our cars needs any dealer services.
Belated update: I took my Mach E to San Tan Ford for the windshield and roof glass recalls and for the Blue Cruise software update. They did an outstanding job. Highly recommended.

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
+1 to San Tan Ford Service.
Windshield cracked traveling on 60W and took it in to San Tan Ford a couple days ago.

Scheduling, handover and quality of work were all great. I had my windshield replaced (paid through insurance), tires rotated (paid with 3990 FordPass points) and 21P22 update applied.
I tested out the higher charging rate near the Market st Electrify America and confirmed it is charging at 43KwH above 80%.

All in all a great experience with the San Tan Ford Service team.
Sponsored