mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
I did a quick 5 minute test on a Shell Recharge/Greenlots level 2 charger tonight. I started the charge from Ford Pass and it worked great.

But where do I view the receipt/confirmation of the transaction? I don’t see anything in Ford Pass (it did show the status during the session). And nothing in my email.

Thanks!
Sponsored

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Generally you receive an email within about three days but there should be some information in you ford pass charge logs.

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
You may have some "Free" Kw on your account. I've used it a few times and have not yet seen it come off my card registered on BON and I can only guess it came off my free allocation. I can see the charge log on FordPass but can't see any transactions on BON.
Curious if others have seen the transactions on the BON account and where/how you were able to see them.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I've had my receipts show up instantly in my email, and other times its been delayed by up to a day.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You may have some "Free" Kw on your account. I've used it a few times and have not yet seen it come off my card registered on BON and I can only guess it came off my free allocation. I can see the charge log on FordPass but can't see any transactions on BON.
Curious if others have seen the transactions on the BON account and where/how you were able to see them.
There are no transactions to see anywhere. You get an email for the charge from Ford, and it shows up on your credit card.
Sponsored