John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
No, I want a Mustang Mach-E RWD, which is what I bought. I would have loved the purely cosmetic enhancements to make it a First Edition, but not at the unacceptable compromise of adding a front motor that Ford insisted on.
Swear I've heard this before . . . many, many, threads ago. Like that Yogi Bera saying . . . Deja-vu all over again.

Ford's choice to decide what to offer and your choice to decide what to buy. Just like you can't get the all black grille without buying a GT.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Swear I've heard this before . . . many, many, threads ago. Like that Yogi Bera saying . . . Deja-vu all over again.

Ford's choice to decide what to offer and your choice to decide what to buy. Just like you can't get the all black grille without buying a GT.
I'm not sure what you mean, I don't presume to think everyone else is wrong, but I don't think it's realistic to assume that Ford is infallible either.

I chose to buy RWD, Ford chose to take in thousands less from me. I'm not angry about it, I just am pointing out that I'd have gladly paid more for a First Edition and made them even more money by letting them make it RWD.

Sureshot125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X Premium
Country flag
Good to hear other viewpoints. I wondered if my friend was being a bit casual about it! I used to be able to use the resin printers at my work and I was super spoilt since we had a post production team do all the finishing! Can't wait to see how your final prints look!!
I’ve got my own little herd!

D8033BE4-7737-4070-AE96-272C3ED6F1AC.jpeg

Sureshot125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X Premium
Country flag
How tempted might you be to offer these for sale?
I don’t know that you’d really want it, the undersides are pretty rough and I’m terrible at sanding and all

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I really like that Ford does this kind of thing. I bought a Edge ST as my last car, and a few weeks after my purchase they started the Ford Performance Racing school that you got for free with the purchase. Unfortunately, due to a divorce, and then covid, and now trading it in for the Mach E, I didn't get to attend but it looked awesome and they gave out some cool swag, including blacked out ST logo's to put on the car.

I didn't order a FE, but ended up buying a canceled order. While I would LOVE to have this, I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get it because I wasn't the person that originally ordered it. But, If it does come that will just be an awesome bonus!

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
After seeing this I remembered that I got a Fedex notification on Friday. Sure enough, The Shipper Reference is MMA059XX-CarbonizedGray/Asher.

Looks like it should be here on Tuesday (2/23).

Cool.
And??? Did you get one?

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
No, I want a Mustang Mach-E RWD, which is what I bought. I would have loved the purely cosmetic enhancements to make it a First Edition, but not at the unacceptable compromise of adding a front motor that Ford insisted on.
Don't think those compromises are unacceptable, but I agree with you. An RWD in Grabber Blue is what I really wanted. Preferably with no glass roof.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Good to hear other viewpoints. I wondered if my friend was being a bit casual about it! I used to be able to use the resin printers at my work and I was super spoilt since we had a post production team do all the finishing! Can't wait to see how your final prints look!!
Resin is kind of scary stuff. If you are dabbling in resin make sure you protect yourself accordingly.

Sureshot125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X Premium
Country flag
Resin is kind of scary stuff. If you are dabbling in resin make sure you protect yourself accordingly.
What makes you say that? I’m still trying to quantify what the risk and danger is, love to learn more.
Sponsored