Engineer
Country flag

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I really like that Ford does this kind of thing. I bought a Edge ST as my last car, and a few weeks after my purchase they started the Ford Performance Racing school that you got for free with the purchase. Unfortunately, due to a divorce, and then covid, and now trading it in for the Mach E, I didn't get to attend but it looked awesome and they gave out some cool swag, including blacked out ST logo's to put on the car.

I didn't order a FE, but ended up buying a canceled order. While I would LOVE to have this, I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get it because I wasn't the person that originally ordered it. But, If it does come that will just be an awesome bonus!
I bought a canceled order and got my little memento yesterday. I did have an FE on order with another dealership but wanted one without the front plate bracket. I'm confident you'll see one too.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I bought a canceled order and got my little memento yesterday. I did have an FE on order with another dealership but wanted one without the front plate bracket. I'm confident you'll see one too.
Good to know! Thanks for the info!
And congrats on your FE!

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
I bought an FE without an order off a dealer in So Cal a little over two weeks ago. Got the surprise fractal pony delivered by Fed Ex yesterday. Now sitting nicely on the fireplace mantle. Fun.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm just awaiting confirmation of a non-gray pony statue.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Of course. It's my job!
Sorry had no idea! I have friends who wanted to get into 3D printing and go straight to resin products and I have to tell them that they really need to do their homework first.

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Sorry had no idea! I have friends who wanted to get into 3D printing and go straight to resin products and I have to tell them that they really need to do their homework first.
No worries! Yeah I work in medical 3D printing and I used to be able to use our fancy work resin printers for fun stuff...but that also came with a post-production team and 2 separate labs for processing. We have an FDM printer at home and it's so nice and easy but I do keep drooling over the beautiful prints resin can produce. Haven't worked up the gumption to actually put together a space for one tho. We can seal off half the basement and put in a vent and fan system....but....FDM is so easy

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Mine finally shipped today, estimated by next Tuesday!

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
So has anyone other than a Carbon Gray owner received theirs yet? I see @trutolife27 got one in Grabber Blue but don't know if that is because it was a staff appreciation one vs FE owner.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I see @trutolife27 got one in Grabber Blue but don't know if that is because it was a staff appreciation one vs FE owner.
You certainly deserve the recognition for your efforts, both through work and the forum.
He‘s not Nestor. He’s was showing what someone from the factory posted.
Sponsored