buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
>I still remain confused why First Editions are getting this even if they
>were "#MachDrops" and waited less time than us Day #1 reservation
>holders who didn't want AWD so couldn't pick the First Edition package...

Maybe think of it as a $3600 optional accessory. ;)
Sponsored

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
Does anyone have any idea of who to contact at Ford for those of use who bought a First Edition but never received the 3D Fractal Pony gift?

peoples1234

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE GB
Country flag
I bought a declined order FE on the 13th of this month. Just received notice in my FedEx app that I have a package coming from Ford Performance. I guess my dealer did the right thing and changed the info on the order? I wasnā€™t expecting to get one based on the experience of some others.

810to310

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Edge Limited, 2018 F-150 Limited, 2021 MME-FE
Country flag
Does anyone have any idea of who to contact at Ford for those of use who bought a First Edition but never received the 3D Fractal Pony gift?
Has anyone answered you yet? I picked up my FE on 12 Feb. And no 3D pony via FedEx yet...I did finance my FE, so I wonder if that is a factor?

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
Has anyone answered you yet? I picked up my FE on 12 Feb. And no 3D pony via FedEx yet...I did finance my FE, so I wonder if that is a factor?
I called the dealership and asked them to look into it. Still waiting to hear back.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I bought / financed my FE back in March, got the pony a couple of weeks later. The FE wasn't an order, it was off the dealer lot, so I don't know how long the dealer had it before I bought it, but the pony was delivered to me and not to the dealer.

pdxzzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My $60k work of art just arrived!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Received a Mach-E First Edition surprise gift! 3D printed fractal pony with VIN display. F4FA17E1-88AB-4DAF-BE95-813017D46C20

Last edited:

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I still have not gotten mine. I think maybe I'll finally ask them to look into it.

I had to call them to get my ford pass points. Then they said call back in a month...so I did then they finally credited me the points. Maybe this has something to do with that.

pdxzzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I still have not gotten mine. I think maybe I'll finally ask them to look into it.

I had to call them to get my ford pass points. Then they said call back in a month...so I did then they finally credited me the points. Maybe this has something to do with that.
I got the pony in two weeks without asking, still havenā€™t seen the points yet. So I guess Iā€™ll have to call again

Ixoye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB FE Mach e, ā€˜16 fusion energi, ā€˜14 Focus EV
Country flag
I got the pony in two weeks without asking, still havenā€™t seen the points yet. So I guess Iā€™ll have to call again
I got the extra kWh's but no pony.

pdxzzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I got the extra kWh's but no pony.
I got the extra kWH and the pony, just not the FordPass points yet. I donā€™t know who Iā€™d call about the pony, except maybe stalk Mike Levine from Ford on Twitter ā€¦

810to310

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Edge Limited, 2018 F-150 Limited, 2021 MME-FE
Country flag
I believe I received and then used my FordPass points at the time of purchase..I received my kwh right without asking. My dealership reached out to the regional manager (Southern California) and they said I should have my 3D Pony within 30 days...I wonder if it will have my VIN on it....sounds like they may have to just make a bunch for those that didnā€™t receive them. Iā€™ll hopefully share some good news in the next 30 days. ??
Sponsored