Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Huh, I got the email after I started work, so I’m just seeing it now. It also says 2022 in the subject line, but my car is clearly a 2021 by VIN. 🤪🐩 I wish they had “gifted this to me last year so I could have had the damaged tire fixed under this program. 😕🐩

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Huh, I got the email after I started work, so I’m just seeing it now. It also says 2022 in the subject line, but my car is clearly a 2021 by VIN. 🤪🐩 I wish they had “gifted this to me last year so I could have had the damaged tire fixed under this program. 😕🐩
since people are reporting they don't see it on the Ford side yet when they are calling in, I'd suggest waiting a few days, but then calling and asking if it's retroactive and if so, if you could get your tire covered. can't hurt to ask... only risk is wasting your time.

now I'm waiting to see if the Lightning early owners get this as well, because I've already dealt with a windshield chip on mine...

stratigary

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
If this is going out to all "early adopters" (Nov20 build) I wonder what, if anything, they'll do for those of us who, like me, bought the tripleCARE already?

The PDR has already come in handy twice when careless strangers dinged two doors in the parking lot.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
No email here either, just logged into the early access account and had to accept some new language. On the bright side it auto enrolled by 2022 Bronco.

AZMMESTAR

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Star White FWD ER
Country flag
My email showed up in my JUNK Mail folder.
BTW, mine was addressed to me as a "2022 Owner," but my car is also a 2021 model.

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
No email here either, just logged into the early access account and had to accept some new language. On the bright side it auto enrolled by 2022 Bronco.
Email came a month ago about logging in and accepting terms...

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine just says “Gift for owning…”, nothing about EA (which I am not a part of).

I have a wheel with curb rash, but it clearly states “not cosmetic” under coverage. I need to hit something harder! 😂

ETA - mine also states 2022 even though I own a 21….
alright, guess i'll just hit it with a sledgehammer or something. it should have more comprehensive coverage
If this is going out to all "early adopters" (Nov20 build) I wonder what, if anything, they'll do for those of us who, like me, bought the tripleCARE already?

The PDR has already come in handy twice when careless strangers dinged two doors in the parking lot.
No matter what any company does, they can't satisfy everyone.

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not for everyone, I did not get the email to accept new terms but have still been getting surveys.
10/26/22. 60 days to accept or you're out of the program, so good you logged in.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine just says “Gift for owning…”, nothing about EA (which I am not a part of).

I have a wheel with curb rash, but it clearly states “not cosmetic” under coverage. I need to hit something harder! 😂

ETA - mine also states 2022 even though I own a 21….
To me, this paragraph sounds like curb rash is covered. Couldn‘t curb rash be defined as a “scrape”?

c) If an alloy, aluminum, or steel wheel suffers Cosmetic Damage as defined below, We will authorize the repair of the Cosmetic Damage. Administrator will determine the best repair process for the Cosmetic Damage. Cosmetic Damage means damage to a wheel that does not affect the performance of the wheel or its ability to seal with the tire (i.e. nicks and scrapes) and can be repaired by sanding, painting or refinishing the wheel without the need to (i) apply an additive material to the wheel or (ii) bend or straighten the wheel, and is limited to factory wheel brushed or painted surfaces.

I just read this under the TireCARE Exclusions. Are our wheels considered chrome or clad, instead of alloy, aluminum, or steel?

Cosmetic Damage to chrome, clad, or any wheel other than alloy, aluminum, or steel.

Last edited:

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Is this only for Early Access maybe?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I got this email, mine also referenced a 2022, but I have a 2021.

Oddly, this email was in my spam despite the fact that other Ford emails definitely go to my inbox, not the junk folder.

I hope the three years runs from today's date!
Sponsored