Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I am in Early Access and have a 2021 MME First Edition, so I would think I would have been considered an Early Adopter, but no mail for me. I recall having filled out a survey recently that Ford sent me where they asked about things that I might appreciate as tokens of appreciation and this offering was one of the things in the survey, so where is my invite, Ford? ...

Since I also just got a 2023 Lightning, I sure wouldn't mind this being offered to me on the truck, too...
Nothing in FordPass?
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I am annoyed at not getting the offer as I reserved the FE day one, in the early offer program and had a ton of delivery issues. I do have one small dent on the hood from a rock, even eat thru my PPF. Would love to get it fixed for free, but this offer appears to be a random lottery.

Still love the MME and Ford, now have a Bronco next to it.

2 Horses in one garage

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 4.32.39 PM.png
Iā€™m pretty sure that a structure that holds horses is called a ā€œbarnā€, not a ā€œgarageā€. And those are some good-looking horses!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
This showed up today:

I don't think it has anything to do with being in Early Access.
Ugh WTF? Another reason to dislike living in Florida. Wonder if weā€™ll get something else.

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
I just bought ESP plus maintenance (thank you Ford Visa Points!). Didnā€™t get Tricare but hoping this comes through ā€¦ no email or message yet (ordered 1/22/22 delivered 8/14/22).

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Iā€™m pretty sure that a structure that holds horses is called a ā€œbarnā€, not a ā€œgarageā€. And those are some good-looking horses!
How about stable :)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Add me to the list of early adopter, in EA, who haven't received this e-mail and/or notification...

I completed that survey about gifts and all after renewing my EA access. Will be pretty bummed if I'm left out of the fun.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
This showed up today:

I don't think it has anything to do with being in Early Access.
I already purchased DentCare, so I guess that's why I didn't get the TripleCare offer. Ain't that a kick in the teeth.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I already purchased DentCare, so I guess that's why I didn't get the TripleCare offer. Ain't that a kick in the teeth.
Thereā€™s gotta be an alternative offer right? I know this is surprise and delight but seems like it would suck to leave people out.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thereā€™s gotta be an alternative offer right? I know this is surprise and delight but seems like it would suck to leave people out.
I'm usually an optimist, but I doubt it. Their thinking is probably that anyone who doesn't get the offer won't even know about it. But that clearly isn't the case when we've got the Internet.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
Are people only getting the offer if they have gone in for an unscheduled service? or are cars running fine getting it? If that is the case I would assume we will all get it eventually.

COACH CHRIS

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Select
Country flag
Adding a data point here: 2021 Job 1 MME, received the email yesterday afternoon, the FP notification when I went to check (didnā€™t push the notification, never does šŸ˜’), and havenā€™t yet seen it tied to the carā€˜s VIN in any official way.

This is a strange one, Ford. If this was made in error, thatā€™s a hell of a cat to put back in the bag.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
Adding a data point here: 2021 Job 1 MME, received the email yesterday afternoon, the FP notification when I went to check (didnā€™t push the notification, never does šŸ˜’), and havenā€™t yet seen it tied to the carā€˜s VIN in any official way.

This is a strange one, Ford. If this was made in error, thatā€™s a hell of a cat to put back in the bag.
Like others in EA I took a survey a few months back specifically ranking rewards they could give for customer satisfaction and this was one of them, so guessing it was planned and they just wanted to survey us to see the general preference. Its a stand up move by Ford!

COACH CHRIS

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E AWD Select
Country flag
Like others in EA I took a survey a few months back specifically ranking rewards they could give for customer satisfaction and this was one of them, so guessing it was planned and they just wanted to survey us to see the general preference. Its a stand up move by Ford!
Itā€™s good to see them responding to feedback but the caveat here is only if Ford follows through on this. Ford doesnā€™t exactly have a strong track record of that when it comes to their corporate comms. Until I see it tied to the VIN, I remain skeptical, if not hopeful. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't think there's any reason to believe that this gift is an error. I do think, however, that it's an error in Ford's judgement to exclude people who chose to give them more money by already purchasing a part of this coverage. I'm not looking for a refund, but it sucks if I can't get the tire and windshield coverage just because I chose to pay for the DentCare.
Sponsored