samev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Ford has it backwards. Folks can buy (including 3rd party) coverage for what they have just offered us. If you truly appreciate your Early Adopters, you'd get them fitted ASAP with new BC features, dashcam enablement & camera capture on USB, remote sentry viewing, dog mode, better screen UI, etc.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I have no idea what Ford's criteria is/was. The survey that was sent asking about preferences specifically
Ford has it backwards. Folks can buy (including 3rd party) coverage for what they have just offered us. If you truly appreciate your Early Adopters, you'd get them fitted ASAP with new BC features, dashcam enablement & camera capture on USB, remote sentry viewing, dog mode, better screen UI, etc.
Gotta love it. Never once crossed your mind that them doing this has absolutely nothing to do with everything on your list, zero impact. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

The cost to Ford to provide these benefits isn't large - but people who own Mach-Es don't like dings, don't like ugly wheels, etc. It was a smart, low cost move.

Sorry you don't like it, but whiners gotta whine.

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
Arrived in my FordPass:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Received gift from Ford: 3 years of TripleCARE -- TireCARE, DentCARE, and WindshieldCARE MME Gift

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Electriconic frunk release...

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here’s my two cents: Ford has done nothing but right by me. I got the email, I hope to never need the FREE protection, but it’s really nice to have. I have had terrible interactions with one dealership, and pretty decent interactions with another. I love Mazda, but I’m actually starting to lean towards Ford, and I never thought I would say that.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here’s my two cents: Ford has done nothing but right by me. I got the email, I hope to never need the FREE protection, but it’s really nice to have. I have had terrible interactions with one dealership, and pretty decent interactions with another. I love Mazda, but I’m actually starting to lean towards Ford, and I never thought I would say that.
I'm with you. I had one of the first severe failures in Feb 2021 and accident in 2022. Ford worked to make everything right and provided additional compensation. I've been really happy with the way Ford has handled my two EVs.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I agree. I've been a pretty big critic of Ford's software issues, but it seems like they are at least trying even if the progress is painfully slow. Ford is genuinely interested in customer feedback, and Ford acts on that feedback... it's just very slow. Ford also appreciates early adopters, from allowing them to participate in EA, to free little swag items for participating in interviews, to warranty extensions for significant issues, and now to fixing our door dings. I have never had this experience with any other major purchase (granted, my other major purchases haven't been this buggy, but still).

I'm genuinely optimistic that within the next 12mos, we're going to see at least 5 of the requests in the latest poll fulfilled in one way or another. We've already gotten several enhancements that were in prior polls.

So again, thanks to @Ford Motor Company

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I received the message via FordPass. I found it thoughtful and I welcome the gesture. Very much appreciated.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
They're giving people this stuff for free... also a better screen ui has already been confirmed.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I received the message via FordPass. I found it thoughtful and I welcome the gesture. Very much appreciated.
It’s certainly better than a porcupine in the mouth. 🤪🐩 I hope that I won’t have the need to use it over the next 3 years. 😊🐩

samev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
As a (converted) Ford fanboy, I'm all for Ford to succeed at this game. But they have to realize that customers know what the competition is offering, and what Ford itself is capable of delivering on existing models (via OTA), but is too slow or unwilling to make available. Hopefully the faster cadence of OTAs seen recently (though mostly cosmetic so far) will continue, and deliver meaningful features before the bus leaves the station.

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
Job 2 2021 GT here. No email. No Ford Pass alert.

hmmm.... is Ford only sending these to their "happy customers"? I received a product quality survey from few weeks ago and I provided honest feedback but I absolutely roasted them due to a rollercoaster ownership experience over the past year.

Dustus

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Keeping my fingers crossed that I get this. That might come in handy.

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Add me to the list of early adopter, in EA, who haven't received this e-mail and/or notification...

I completed that survey about gifts and all after renewing my EA access. Will be pretty bummed if I'm left out of the fun.
Same here.. I'm in EA, I'm on my 2nd MME - a 21 and 22, always fill out the surveys.. Lets hope they are still rolling it out and we get them. 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Sponsored