Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just got an email - 3 years of TireCARE, DentCARE, and WindshieldCARE for being an early adopter. Nice gesture, clearly a follow-up on the EA survey that many talked about before we were told to not talk about EA...

As a token of appreciation, we have gifted you the Ford Protect® TripleCARE® Protection Plan for 3 years. Which includes:

1. TireCARE — Replaces tires and wheels damaged due to a road hazard (excludes cosmetic damage)

2. DentCARE — Permanent removal of door dings and minor dents without harming your vehicle’s factory finish

3. WindshieldCARE — Covers the repair of the front windshield from chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks and road debris

This extra protection is designed to keep your vehicle looking as fresh as it feels and bring peace of mind as you rule the road. Select the View Details button for more information. Enjoy!

Thanks again

I got it too, and I had to plug a tire over the summer and I have a scratch in the paint on the rear hatch so it'll cost them right away.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Dents, not scratches.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I already purchased DentCare, so I guess that's why I didn't get the TripleCare offer. Ain't that a kick in the teeth.
I don't think that's the reason. Many of us have not gotten this, at least not yet, including some who have not purchased the dent care.

I imagine there is method to their madness, but I have no idea what it might be. They must be using some other criteria for this mailing.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Loter
They must be using some other criteria for this mailing.
Lottery?

I wouldn't mind winning it, I already have a dent on the door.

intoMME

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD Select w/Tech Pkg. Infinity Blue
Country flag
called the number from the pdf for the dent repair. They told me to call the main number....then those people told me to call the dealer.

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
2021 job 1 and I've had a few different repairs over time. Just recently applied up for EA (not sure I actually got accepted though). I got the notification in fordpass but no email yet. Either way, definitely appreciate that Ford gave us something! They easily could've just done nothing so props to them for acknowledging us early supporters!

Militaryblue4

First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
For those who didn't get the email check the FordPass App. I didn't get an email but I got an alert in the app saying everything that's in the email.

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I got the email, and nothing in my app...

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
For those who have gotten it, does anything show in your ford account, when you click your car and go to the Warranty tab?

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For those who have gotten it, does anything show in your ford account, when you click your car and go to the Warranty tab?
I got the letter, and also in the app. Nothing related to the letter shows up in my warranty tab.

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Caravan, Sonic, Mach-E and Safari
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
Country flag
Nothing here yet either? I have been getting over the air updates the past 2 days though.

Blue Meanie

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium Ext AWD Grabber Blue
Country flag
No email and nothing in the app....

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Job 2 2021 GT here. No email. No Ford Pass alert.

hmmm.... is Ford only sending these to their "happy customers"? I received a product quality survey from few weeks ago and I provided honest feedback but I absolutely roasted them due to a rollercoaster ownership experience over the past year.
I got the 1 year survey a couple weeks ago too. I complained about a few things (mostly around the powertrain issues including the HVBJB issue, the 5-second or less issue, and the crappy access to the LVB). I still got the offer. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Sponsored