jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
c8, Red '21 FE Mach E (traded), '23 Red GT
Country flag
Got the check from FedEx last week, but no sign of the points. Should I be worried? Is there some where to call/check or should I continue to wait?
Sponsored

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Should have been deposited already, more than likely if you used a different email etc could be an issue so I’d contact customer service

OP
OP
jericho

jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Should have been deposited already, more than likely if you used a different email etc could be an issue so I’d contact customer service
Thanks @MachKet , I filled up the same email as my fordpass login when they sent out the notice. Do I just call regular customer support? Anyone else in the same boat?

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Thanks @MachKet , I filled up the same email as my fordpass login when they sent out the notice. Do I just call regular customer support? Anyone else in the same boat?
The bottom portion of the goodwill email says the points will be deposited when the check is issued to be sent, so with that logic you should have them. I'd call them up and they will get you to the right group of people to hopefully see what's up

edmundknox

First Name
Hazel Malone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Magnite
Country flag
The bottom portion of the goodwill email says the points will be deposited when the check is issued to be sent, so with that logic you should have them. I'd call them up and they will get you to the right group of people to hopefully see what's up
Indeed, every contact with a business takes a while for a response. However this is the fastest way to get a good solution

OP
OP
jericho

jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update: had to email them. Apparently they credited the points to another fordpass account which I didn’t know I had (linked to a very ford escape I once owned) - they were happy to transfer it to the Mach-e account. One would think that they would know that it’s the wrong account as there is no Mach-e on the account… oh well, issue resolved.
Sponsored