Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Has anyone had a good experience with a dealership in eastern MA doing the recall work?

My dealership (Bonnel) is keeping a spare windshield on hand in case one breaks, but the last time I was in they were really rude. So I’m hesitant to go back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

coolglasses

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I have now taken my Mach-E to three different dealers for work now - Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree (for the glass recalls), Sentry Ford (for 20k service and tire replacement), and Acton Ford for warranty work and 40k service. Skip Braintree (pretty sure they chipped my fender while it was in the shop but couldn't prove it, and they returned my car really dirty inside), skip Sentry (didn't seem knowledgeable about the Mach-E / EVs in general).

But I had a really great experience working with Acton Ford. I had a long list of items I knew were wrong and also wanted them to check before the 36k bumper-to-bumper warranty ran out. Took it in with like 35.8k miles and they looked into all of them, fixed the things that were wrong, and even caught and looked into things I didn't know were wrong yet. Very professional, friendly, and great to work with. Even though they're a bit out of the way from where I live, I will definitely be taking my Mach-E there anytime it needs service.

coolglasses

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I have now taken my Mach-E to three different dealers for work now - Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree (for the glass recalls), Sentry Ford (for 20k service and tire replacement), and Acton Ford for warranty work and 40k service. Skip Braintree (pretty sure they chipped my fender while it was in the shop but couldn't prove it, and they returned my car really dirty inside), skip Sentry (didn't seem knowledgeable about the Mach-E / EVs in general).

But I had a really great experience working with Acton Ford. I had a long list of items I knew were wrong and also wanted them to check before the 36k bumper-to-bumper warranty ran out. Took it in with like 35.8k miles and they looked into all of them, fixed the things that were wrong, and even caught and looked into things I didn't know were wrong yet. Very professional, friendly, and great to work with. Even though they're a bit out of the way from where I live, I will definitely be taking my Mach-E there anytime it needs service.
And importantly, the folks at Acton Ford seem really knowledgeable about EVs and/or the techs are actively interested in learning and understanding EVs. It was a totally different experience from any other dealer I'd talked to about EVs - Sentry even asked me a couple times if I wanted the oil changed! lol

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
And importantly, the folks at Acton Ford seem really knowledgeable about EVs and/or the techs are actively interested in learning and understanding EVs. It was a totally different experience from any other dealer I'd talked to about EVs - Sentry even asked me a couple times if I wanted the oil changed! lol
That’s great to hear! I have been keeping a list of good dealers in case I need one and Acton Ford is on the top of my list!
Sponsored