Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Edition AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
Hi everyone!

I have been trying to redeem FordPass Rewards for my MME purchase for rubber floor mats from Ford's Accessories sites. It appears you can redeem your points for accessories but I am having the hardest time trying. Upon checkout, I'm forced to make an ford.accessories.com account but it won't sync up with my MME Ford Account and I cannot get it to see my points to redeem instead of just typing in a credit card number.

Anyone else having this or a similar issue?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hi everyone!

I have been trying to redeem FordPass Rewards for my MME purchase for rubber floor mats from Ford's Accessories sites. It appears you can redeem your points for accessories but I am having the hardest time trying. Upon checkout, I'm forced to make an ford.accessories.com account but it won't sync up with my MME Ford Account and I cannot get it to see my points to redeem instead of just typing in a credit card number.

accessories.ford.com points are not the same thing as FordPass Points.

You can only redeem your FordPass Points at a local dealer.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Hi everyone!

Ford Parts and Ford Accessories sites do not let you use your reward points. Ask your dealer's parts department to order them and use points when paying.

My problem is that my car came with rubber mats and I used points that I already had to buy window deflectors. Now I have 23,295 points, and have no idea what to spend them on.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

and in person - the Parts web site doesn't know how to do this either. :(

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
A dealer, yes, but it doesn’t have to be local. I redeemed my points through Flood Ford. All they needed was my VIN, which they already has since I was buying an extended service plan.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
A dealer, yes, but it doesn’t have to be local. I redeemed my points through Flood Ford. All they needed was my VIN, which they already has since I was buying an extended service plan.
Good point. If you're redeeming points for tangible goods, it will depend on whether the dealer you order from is willing to ship to you. (Or if you're willing to drive to them to pickup.)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
ah, yeah, that's a good point. how did you actually do this, online (somehow) or calling them? for the ESP you said you called them afterwards to use the points, right?

and did they charge you for shipping?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
ah, yeah, that's a good point. how did you actually do this, online (somehow) or calling them? for the ESP you said you called them afterwards to use the points, right?

and did they charge you for shipping?
This is from their FAQ:

Can I use my Ford Pass Rewards points to purchase a plan?
Yes! Place your order through the website then simply reply to your order confirmation that you would like to apply points to your order. 200 points = $1, so 42,000 points will give you a $210 credit. You do not earn points for purchasing a plan.

So that‘s what I did. I bought the ESP online. Then I replied to the confirmation email saying I wanted to use 22,000 FordPass points. Within minutes, I got a notification from FordPass saying my points were redeemed and my credit card was charged for the difference. Nothing to ship, so no shipping charge.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
This is from their FAQ:

Can I use my Ford Pass Rewards points to purchase a plan?
Yes! Place your order through the website then simply reply to your order confirmation that you would like to apply points to your order. 200 points = $1, so 42,000 points will give you a $210 credit. You do not earn points for purchasing a plan.

So that‘s what I did. I bought the ESP online. Then I replied to the confirmation email saying I wanted to use 22,000 FordPass points. Within minutes, I got a notification from FordPass saying my points were redeemed and my credit card was charged for the difference. Nothing to ship, so no shipping charge.
ah, sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant to deal with the mats. but I guess that would work the same way, order then reply?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
ah, sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant to deal with the mats. but I guess that would work the same way, order then reply?
Not sure since I didn’t try. But I would think they could do it the same way but would probably charge for shipping. In theory, any dealer who knows how to redeem points should be able to do that.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Not sure since I didn’t try. But I would think they could do it the same way but would probably charge for shipping. In theory, any dealer who knows how to redeem points should be able to do that.
oh, I see. this post:

read to me that you were saying you bought the floor mats from them using points at the same time you did the ESP or something.

OP
OP
KennyCaphill

KennyCaphill

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Edition AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag

Well what a pain in the ass! Thanks for the info! Time to give my dealer a call!

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Old thread, but related...does anyone know if you can use promo codes that's available online at the dealership to get the floormats for 20% off (ACC20 code right now, I'm assuming no)?

Anyone know if dealerships occassionally have sales/discounts as well?

22000 points/$110 isn't enough to fully pay off the mats/taxes.
Sponsored