Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
I can't decide which line I like better. "Recreational outrage" or "discount rack Joe Rogan"??? ??

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Awesome writing.

Special callout to Thunderbird, too! ;)
It was a poetic presentation, refreshing. Too bad the comments from the peanut gallery were so negative. Amazing how much the very name triggers such hate.

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
I'm going to be honest, I'm conflicted. I have no trouble with Ford calling it a Mustang (and there seems to be no intent for Ford to fully replace the ICE coupe Mustang with an electric Crossover any time soon, so it's basically a spinoff.)

But if it weren't for the Mach-E, there's no way in hell I'd ever buy a Mustang, because every one I've ever driven has been fairly unpleasant.

So maybe that's an argument for it Not being a Mustang.

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
I like the review but disagree with the visibility of the center screen. (It's a lot better than the Tesla which has a pretty UI but you need reading glasses to read some of the alerts and popups)

Also, does ANY car put Apple CarPlay or Android Auto turn-by-turn on their center display? (They seem to be unaware that Ford's NAV turn-by-turn does put turn-by-turn there, like most cars)

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I like the review but disagree with the visibility of the center screen. (It's a lot better than the Tesla which has a pretty UI but you need reading glasses to read some of the alerts and popups)

Also, does ANY car put Apple CarPlay or Android Auto turn-by-turn on their center display? (They seem to be unaware that Ford's NAV turn-by-turn does put turn-by-turn there, like most cars)
I absolutely get "next turn" directions on the steering wheel display when using waze over android auto, and Ford's own Nav does that too. My guess is that they had an iphone which does not yet support that over carplay, but supposedly that is coming soon.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Also, does ANY car put Apple CarPlay or Android Auto turn-by-turn on their center display?
absolutely get "next turn" directions on the steering wheel display when using waze over android auto, and Ford's own Nav does that too. My guess is that they had an iphone which does not yet support that over carplay, but supposedly that is coming soon.
Yeah this works for me with Google Maps on AA, also. And it works the same way on my Dad's 2018 CR-V. I'm guessing lots of cars support this with Android, and fewer with iPhone.

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
I absolutely get "next turn" directions on the steering wheel display when using waze over android auto, and Ford's own Nav does that too. My guess is that they had an iphone which does not yet support that over carplay, but supposedly that is coming soon.
Ah. Cool. Iā€™ve not used AA and donā€™t think CarPlay has that feature - at least not on any of the cars Iā€™ve used it with. Thx.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Ah. Cool. Iā€™ve not used AA and donā€™t think CarPlay has that feature - at least not on any of the cars Iā€™ve used it with. Thx.
The feature to pipe directions to the center screen has been around for a while, but it's up to each auto manufacturer to implement. As Tim mentioned above, it's been rumored to be coming soon for the MME. Some BMW models have had it for almost a year, so the support is there in iOS already.

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
This was easily my favorite review because it kind of summed up why I liked the vehicle so much. It's fun. It drives well.
They even kind of identified what I don't like about the LR Model Y.
It really is a weird thing too, because well...its not easy to put your finger on.

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I could only make it for 90 seconds or so before I had to turn it off...

smp

DannOwnes

First Name
Dann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW m5
Occupation
HR dev
Country flag
It is still hard to believe that last year they started to produce the Mustang Mach-E electric crossover under the legendary Mustang name. Externally it instantly attracts the eye because it looks attractive, bright, harmonious, and sporty. The main emphasis in the car's interior is made on color displays, and its interior uses high-quality but inexpensive plastics and faux leather. I recently learned on the automotive news portal https://zumroad.com/automotive that a new top-of-the-line 480-horsepower version with a GT prefix will soon please us. Someday I will buy myself an electric car, and it will be a Ford Mustang Mach-E.
Sponsored

Last edited: