Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
Hi. It looks like my FE was just moved from the KC Speedway (where it had arrived on 1-15-2021) to Norfolk Southern in Birmingham, MO. Mine was one of the cars apparently parked at the Speedway for the QC check. For those curious, I found this on the Palsapp tracker. Then I checked the tracker on this forum which now shows an ETA for delivery of 2-19-2021.
Sponsored

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Thanks for posting. Just looked and it appears the MME at Speedway are on the move. Mine was delivered to Speedway on 12 January. It was delivered from Speedway to Muncie (and Muncie Ramp) yesterday, 24 January. Ford Vehicle Tracking now shows delivery as 2/8/2021 to 2/14/2021.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Mine has shipped from the speedway too. New ETA of 1/27 to 2/2. Could be here tomorrow!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Released from "jail"!?! 1611669933843
It's like a game of Chutes and Ladders. I'd caught the ladder (train) all the way to the east coast, then the chute sent me back to KC. A few in KC have hit the chute to repairs. @hybrid2bev is on the ladder to the dealer.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Arrggg LOL mine is still in limbo on a train somewhere...I think I can I think I can....

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Congratulations! Yours appears to be on its way to the dealer. Mine appears to be on a train to the east coast.
Where in VA are you? Mine wasn't caught up in the QC stuff, it didn't ship until 01-14-21. It has an ETA of Feb 3rd to Feb 10th. Weird though since it hasn't had any updates via palsapp.com, so I'm not convinced it's even made it's way to Kansas City yet...

Don't know how they'd get it from KC to Virginia in that short of time, if they're estimating yours further out and you know it's already shipped from KC towards VA...

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Where in VA are you? Mine wasn't caught up in the QC stuff, it didn't ship until 01-14-21. It has an ETA of Feb 3rd to Feb 10th. Weird though since it hasn't had any updates via palsapp.com, so I'm not convinced it's even made it's way to Kansas City yet...

Don't know how they'd get it from KC to Virginia in that short of time, if they're estimating yours further out and you know it's already shipped from KC towards VA...
If you give it two weeks to get to KC then it should hopefully be arriving this week. Add a week or two for truck shipment and the eta could actually be accurate.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
If you give it two weeks to get to KC then it should hopefully be arriving this week. Add a week or two for truck shipment and the eta could actually be accurate.
Don't think VA deliveries will be trucked from KC. Most seem to be going from KC to Norfolk Southern to rail over here. That follows my dealers past experiences from Mexico - Was told they would rail into Norfolk Southern in Winston-Salem, NC then truck up to Virginia for dealer delivery.

Obviously things change though, so maybe they will truck some from KC over here.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi. It looks like my FE was just moved from the KC Speedway (where it had arrived on 1-15-2021) to Norfolk Southern in Birmingham, MO. Mine was one of the cars apparently parked at the Speedway for the QC check. For those curious, I found this on the Palsapp tracker. Then I checked the tracker on this forum which now shows an ETA for delivery of 2-19-2021.
Good to hear some are escaping the corral to roam free. Must have been something Ford thought was best. If it avoids us driving them back in I am all for it and your info indicates there is a caught and release plan. ? Tap, Tap, Tap ;)

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Mine has shipped from the speedway too. New ETA of 1/27 to 2/2. Could be here tomorrow!
Congratulations. This means you will be one of the first, which also means you will now have a new set of questions to answer! ;)

Do you know if this is by trailer? Asking because the destination shows a dealer.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Congratulations. This means you will be one of the first, which also means you will now have a new set of questions to answer! ;)

Do you know if this is by trailer? Asking because the destination shows a dealer.
I'm assuming that it is by truck since the trucking company start and end points are not railyards. I would think the travel time of 2-7 days is too fast for going by rail with the loading and unloading.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rafgar

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag

Hi @methorian , I'm in Fairfax. I don't know the route the train is taking to the east coast or which terminal they will use to transfer to the truck for deliveries to the DC area. I'll keep an eye on Palsapp to see when/where it will make the final leg to the dealership.

OP
OP
Rafgar

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
Just got confirmation from the dealer that the car is on a truck from KC-Speedway and headed to the dealership (MN). Should arrive this evening. My updated ETA window is 1/27 - 2/2.
Nice! You and @hybrid2bev should be getting your toys by this weekend.
Sponsored