Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm very interested to see how my Mach-E makes it to my dealer. It's currently on a Norfolk Southern train heading East (from Kansas City), but still very North. Pass through Ft. Wayne, IN at 1:56AM this morning.
Your car may join mine before I leave Conway, PA. It’s been there since Saturday evening.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
At least no one is eating the bread crumbs as you follow them.

Wait. Where is @GoGoGadgetMachE ? Someone tell him that those are not donut holes.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Released from "jail"!?! 1612222900686
I'm insulted you don't think I know donut holes from breadcrumbs. What kind of officer do you think I am?!?

OP
OP
Rafgar

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
Your car may join mine before I leave Conway, PA. It’s been there since Saturday evening.
Hi Guys, how are you tracking to this level of detail? I thought that once on the train, there was little information available.
Thanks.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hi Guys, how are you tracking to this level of detail? I thought that once on the train, there was little information available.
Thanks.
As we’ve said before, there is a system called Vehicle Visibility that is available to dealers and others in Ford. Your dealer can provide you with this information.

OP
OP
Rafgar

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
As we’ve said before, there is a system called Vehicle Visibility that is available to dealers and others in Ford. Your dealer can provide you with this information.
Thanks! I'll bother my salesman and see what he has to say. Actually, he's been very good about answering questions and keeping me informed.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
On another thread, @SnBGC said not to pay attention to Palsapp because it will just drive you crazy and not tell you much. I agree.

So, now back to my Palsapp :p. I think I understand it now. Here's my latest theory:
Currently it shows

What it really says is it was delivered to Norfolk Southern after the test at Speedway was finished. Why the pending KC to Speedway? It was never used.
A while back, my pending pickup in DE vanished and was replaced by

However, my car had already left KC for DE by the time this was issued. As a result, this pending freight bill will never ( ? ) be used and my car was trucked directly from DE to the KS Speedway with no record on Palsapp.

The last part of my theory is that while missing from the search by my VIN, the original pickup at New Castle, DE is still pending. I downloaded this today by searching for the Freight Bill #:

This will hopefully be easy for Jack Cooper to find when the autorack containing my car gets picked up from its current stopover in Conway, PA and finishes its trip back to DE.
I have seen all these freight bills myself of course. :p Of course mine did go to speedway for a week and ended up at the NS railyard 5 days after yours. No fair you got a 5 day head start! lol Hopefully the storm that just dumped on us doesn't caused any further delays.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have seen all these freight bills myself of course. :p Of course mine did go to speedway for a week and ended up at the NS railyard 5 days after yours. No fair you got a 5 day head start! lol Hopefully the storm that just dumped on us doesn't caused any further delays.
My autorack is playing rabbit. It got a head start but is taking a nap. It's been in the rail yard in Conway, PA since Saturday night.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My autorack is playing rabbit. It got a head start but is taking a nap. It's been in the rail yard in Conway, PA since Saturday night.
Perhaps waiting for other cars to join or trains leave certain days in a week?

Phxboiler

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy bolt
Country flag
just be happy all of yours got released..I have been there since Jan 15 and still no movement and end of March delivery (2 months past original)..I look 5 times a day waiting for my improved news...I’ll keep waiting I guess!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Perhaps waiting for other cars to join or trains leave certain days in a week?
Or was on the first train to Conway but that one went the wrong way from there, and is now awaiting a train to Wilmington, DE.
Sponsored