praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Hello all. My remote vehicle setup is stuck at 50% on the Ford Website. Is there ANY way to resolve this issue.
Its setup for the car, but I have no way to make edits to my profile on the website itself.
This is literally the only issue I have run into with the car, and the night I got it there were issues with the ford servers. So things were kind of wonky. While I have a vehicle profile in my car, accessing and editing online and through the ford pass app it has been non-existent. Instead it redirects me to a page on insurance and home charging, not a page to make edits to my profile. So kind of broken on the web and fordpass app end. It should be letting me pick things up from where I left off, or at least indicating everything is set up and allowing me to edit things. Is there anyway to resolve this that is not like painful. Like can somebody from @Ford Motor Company unstick this on the backend and get me to 100% so I can edit my profile. I am a little concerned this is keeping me from other functions/services.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Remote Vehicle setup stuck at 50% on website 1627704854231
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hello all. My remote vehicle setup is stuck at 50% on the Ford Website. Is there ANY way to resolve this issue.
Its setup for the car, but I have no way to make edits to my profile on the website itself.
This is literally the only issue I have run into with the car, and the night I got it there were issues with the ford servers. So things were kind of wonky. While I have a vehicle profile in my car, accessing and editing online and through the ford pass app it has been non-existent. Instead it redirects me to a page on insurance and home charging, not a page to make edits to my profile. So kind of broken on the web and fordpass app end. It should be letting me pick things up from where I left off, or at least indicating everything is set up and allowing me to edit things. Is there anyway to resolve this that is not like painful. Like can somebody from @Ford Motor Company unstick this on the backend and get me to 100% so I can edit my profile. I am a little concerned this is keeping me from other functions/services.
It's not preventing access to any other functions or services. So no need to worry about that aspect.

BUT... if you do manage to 100% finish Remote Vehicle Setup, then you'll begin observing all the other issues. ? ? So it's best to let it age out on its own. ?

OP
OP

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's not preventing access to any other functions or services. So no need to worry about that aspect.

BUT... if you do manage to 100% finish Remote Vehicle Setup, then you'll begin observing all the other issues. ? ? So it's best to let it age out on its own. ?
This is so weird. I was wondering what the hell was going on. Just a buggy website I guess. Car works great, so no complaints there.

OP
OP

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My Wife’s account is also stuck at 50%. We were having other issues that took priority over this. ( PAAK and Plug and Charge )
Yeah this is my only issue, and it is not even a big deal.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
yes, this happened to me as well, and it fixed itself eventually. It's basically just cosmetic, from what I could tell.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Yeah this is my only issue, and it is not even a big deal.
Just checked my Wife’s Ford account, no longer showing 50% complete. When I tried to edit it just responded with “ you are ready to ride. “ We have been riding for several months now so I guess it was not a big deal! Lol
Sponsored