Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Come on Rod.....

This beauty is never completed.... ;)
What will you do next? Order a Ford F150 Lightning
You can’t even order one of those without a reservation. If I put myself on the waiting list, I’ll likely be retired before it’s converted to an order and dead before it’s built.
I’m sure I can find more to do to my MME to keep me busy.
Sponsored

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
You can’t even order one of those without a reservation. If I put myself on the waiting list, I’ll likely be retired before it’s converted to an order and dead before it’s built.
I’m sure I can find more to do to my MME to keep me busy.
Sounds like the time for the ultimate mod, turn the hatch-back into a truck bed!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
WOW, what a ton of work.......I wanted my mme to be the dark highland green (i think that was the color) or dark moss green from 1967.....that was the color of my 1st new car, '67 mustang.......I thought it would be symmetrical to have the same color on the mme maybe my last new car.....growing up in the 50's, 60's many of the hot rods had flames.......how do you think the mme would look with flames??......I have a carbon. grey select.......oh, how great to have a thread that is upbeat.....all of the problem threads really get me down,,,,everytime I go out, I plan how to deal with a problem.....

great job

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
WOW, what a ton of work.......I wanted my mme to be the dark highland green (i think that was the color) or dark moss green from 1967.....that was the color of my 1st new car, '67 mustang.......I thought it would be symmetrical to have the same color on the mme maybe my last new car.....growing up in the 50's, 60's many of the hot rods had flames.......how do you think the mme would look with flames??......I have a carbon. grey select.......oh, how great to have a thread that is upbeat.....all of the problem threads really get me down,,,,everytime I go out, I plan how to deal with a problem.....

great job
Not flames, lightning bolts since it's electric

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

great job
I’m actually going to agree with @mdolan92869 on this one. I’m not sure the MME has a long enough hood for flames. All the cool flame cars had a longer front end and not the big ass that our cars have. I just don’t think they flames would balance out properly. But that’s just me. Try a little photo shop and see what you think.
I could envision a lightening Bolt that branches as it gets further back. Balancing the vertical Width of the lightening bolt with the vehicle height of the back end.In my mind it’s silver against the grey storm cloud background of your car.

Sully11740

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E premium (on order)
Country flag
Love your work on the outside; not sure on inside but pictures don't necessarily do it justice. What I am amazed at is taking an already beautiful SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLAR car and "playing" with the outside. I don't have the balls for that. I have zero skill with anything to do with what you've done so I'd have to pay for all and on LI I'd be paying top dollar. Great job!

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I really fail to see the big deal here. Everyone's like "Oh, Rod, your car is so nice, what a great idea this was".

Haven't you people seen Rod headed to work? This was a foregone conclusion...

set-two-piece-top-pant.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XzfMcq_s7V.jpg

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I really fail to see the big deal here. Everyone's like "Oh, Rod, your car is so nice, what a great idea this was".

Haven't you people seen Rod headed to work? This was a foregone conclusion...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Resigning from the DMG Club and forming The Green Goblin Club set-two-piece-top-pant.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XzfMcq_s7V
You hit the nail on the head. 🤣🤣🤣
Back when I worked in hospitals and wore scrubs, I usually wore bright colors, Pixar characters, or trippy patterns. Now I wear a dull colored flight suit all the damn time.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Resigning from the DMG Club and forming The Green Goblin Club E54E0D8F-DDCD-409E-B2E8-EBBBFA7E4303
Had to brighten the car up.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Poll:

Which would you rather look at:

- The man and woman in the scrub picture

- Rod in his flightsuit

Vote here:

o MY EYES, MY EYES
o IT BURNS, IT BURNS
o models in scrubs

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Poll:

Which would you rather look at:

- The man and woman in the scrub picture

- Rod in his flightsuit

Vote here:

o MY EYES, MY EYES
o IT BURNS, IT BURNS
o models in scrubs
How about option 4:
I’d rather look at the car.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
I want some brisket.... also, I didn't even notice the pony on the underside of the frunk, nice touch.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I want some brisket.... also, I didn't even notice the pony on the underside of the frunk, nice touch.
We had leftover brisket panini last night. OMG 🤤
Oh, and I didn’t notice the pony under there for the longest time either. 🤷

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Resigning from the DMG Club and forming The Green Goblin Club 721369AA-00B0-43CC-A818-F89FDECA688E

I found a color that stays true even under night vision goggles.
Sponsored