Reverse Brake Assist Not Available. See Manual (none of the other threads pertain)

Stef51

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACH-E AWD premium 2021 extended
Country flag
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Mach-E concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Thank you very much! I got an update to this issue. They say that it is the front camera, need to be replaced.
Anyway, monday i will take my car from them.
We will wait until the camera is here, and then, here we go again..
I just hope that the camera was defect, and this is the last replacement.
If is not solving the error, i will contact you, my last hope is you, guys.
Sponsored

locks66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Country flag
Thank you very much! I got an update to this issue. They say that it is the front camera, need to be replaced.
Anyway, monday i will take my car from them.
We will wait until the camera is here, and then, here we go again..
I just hope that the camera was defect, and this is the last replacement.
If is not solving the error, i will contact you, my last hope is you, guys.
Was this the fix? I had to replace my side mirror and when I did that I started getting this message every time I shift to reverse.

AJ47

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach GTPE
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
I have a 2022 Mach-E GTPE and recently brought it back to the dealer for the 12v battery error, front camera fault error and the headlight switch auto headlight not shutting off error. It has less the 18k miles on it and I'm worried its a lemon!. Now, after the dealer applying numerous recalls/fixes via updating moduals or some BS like that I now have this gem of a new issue, the "Reverse Break Assist Not Available", @Ford Motor Company is there anything you can do to help?.. PLEASE!
Sponsored