Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Rivian R1T delivered on 9/30. Glacier White exterior w/ Ocean Coast interior. We originally spec'd the Max battery pack, however after being able to borrow an R1T over Labor Day weekend, we changed the config to the Large battery pack. 2 weeks from configuration change, we had a truck (early 2019 preorder holders).

<pictures incoming>

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rivian R1T Delivery Day 62B89986-24F8-4C77-B105-C1EE089A5CE3

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rivian R1T Delivery Day 2653152E-39D5-48A6-A02E-82E28B81E88D

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rivian R1T Delivery Day CC577997-8554-49D2-8BE5-8D3B1BB5A9D8

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Nice! Enjoy.
I have no idea when mine will arrive. Waiting patiently. :)

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Nice! Enjoy.
I have no idea when mine will arrive. Waiting patiently. :)
Thanks. When did you place your reservation?

MW1515

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Nice!!! I was talking to a guy at an EV auto exhibit with a Rivian - not sure what trim, although I think it was pretty loaded - he said he was hauling a trailer full of cement blocks and a Honda S2000 wanted to race him at a light for some reason. He said his truck was winning for about a half mile before he had to slow down. He had a model 3 performance and just sold it bc he said his Rivian has similar performance...

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Nice!!! I was talking to a guy at an EV auto exhibit with a Rivian - not sure what trim, although I think it was pretty loaded - he said he was hauling a trailer full of cement blocks and a Honda S2000 wanted to race him at a light for some reason. He said his truck was winning for about a half mile before he had to slow down. He had a model 3 performance and just sold it bc he said his Rivian has similar performance...
They’re only rolling out the fully loaded configurations, excluding Max battery pack. They’re pretty quick for sure. We were locked into early reservation pricing ($73k) and it was a no brainer to select this over a GTPE.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
First reservation in 2019 but then I cancelled it when my daughter got engaged. Then I reserved a Lightning about 1 minute after the reveal yet when the order banks opened, my dealer said I was #31 and they were only allocated 7 units this year and told me all units will have ADM.

So I cancelled that reservation and ordered an R1T.....again.

Yeah. I am stupid. :)

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Love it! Congratulations, one of the best EVs out there IMO.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Would love to hear your thoughts after a month with the truck. I love the native navigation in the Ford and satellite radio and I drive in 2PD (don't like 1PD in the Mach-E).

The Rivian doesn't offer any of those features so I am nervous.....but will try it anyway since I really need a truck. I have driven them before. Maybe 3 times and it was pretty nice. But a test drive is different than living day to day with the thing so any thoughts you can share after some time behind the wheel will be helpful for me. đź‘Ť

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
First reservation in 2019 but then I cancelled it when my daughter got engaged. Then I reserved a Lightning about 1 minute after the reveal yet when the order banks opened, my dealer said I was #31 and they were only allocated 7 units this year and told me all units will have ADM.

So I cancelled that reservation and ordered an R1T.....again.

Yeah. I am stupid. :)
Things happen. You will ultimately get a better version than what’s out now. We fully wanted to wait until next year but we got an early offering.

You’ll enjoy the R1T over the Lighting all day every day.
Sponsored