Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
In mid-May, @Liv and I took a road trip in our Mach-E to Santa Fe, New Mexico. The trip is about 390 miles from our home in Denver, Colorado. Of course, we documented the trip in a video which you can see below.

As for the Mach-E, it performed great. The Intelligent Cruise Control made the drive a lot easier and charging was simple. We used the SYNC 4A Navigation system for route planning and it added our charging stops for us.

To get to Santa Fe, the Mach-E required two charging stops. Each time, we stopped at an Electrify America charging station and used Plug & Charge with no problems.

Check out the video for all of the details. We are also working on some follow up videos about our stay in Santa Fe and the road trip back to Denver. They should be out next week on our channel.

If you have any questions, let me know.

(PS If you can 'like' the video and subscribe, it really helps the channel out a lot! Thx!)

Sponsored

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
FYI: when you reset the tripmeter sometimes the mi/kwh gets "stuck". If it resets correctly the mi/kwh should reset to 99.9; I noticed when you reset trip1 at the beginning it didn't reset the mi/kwh. Sometimes it takes several tries to get the tripmeter to reset correctly

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
FYI: when you reset the tripmeter sometimes the mi/kwh gets "stuck". If it resets correctly the mi/kwh should reset to 99.9; I noticed when you reset trip1 at the beginning it didn't reset the mi/kwh. Sometimes it takes several tries to get the tripmeter to reset correctly
Oh... I'll have to watch that. It was a bit confusing.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Oh... I'll have to watch that. It was a bit confusing.
yeah, it took me a while before I realized that was what was happening in my car. If you look at the beginning when you reset trip 1 and 2, 2's mi/kwh reset to 99.9 and trip1 stayed at 3.3. Then, throughout the whole rest of the video trip1 reported 3.3.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
yeah, it took me a while before I realized that was what was happening in my car. If you look at the beginning when you reset trip 1 and 2, 2's mi/kwh reset to 99.9 and trip1 stayed at 3.3. Then, throughout the whole rest of the video trip1 reported 3.3.
A press-hold on RESET will reset the mi/kWh after you reset mileage and time.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles