Road trip to VT. Should I even bother?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4669
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
OP
OP

Deleted member 4669

Good luck. If I see another MME around VT, I'll assume it's you. There aren't very many of us.
good so maybe no one will be using the one charging port we need to hit in the Brattleboro area to avoid things from getting interesting ?
Sponsored

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I am from Maine, the other non-EV friendly state. I would do it. Just for the heck of it. Look at the route and plan accordingly. Hannaford's in MA, particularly on the 495 corridor have several DCFC's. Plugshare is the app to look at. I have the same car, and I would go to Connecticut from Bar Harbor tomorrow (with plenty of time in case a DCFC is occupied). Keep us posted and report back. You can also rent an ICE car for $50/day and not have any hassle......but that is not why you bought an EV.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
good so maybe no one will be using the one charging port we need to hit in the Brattleboro area to avoid things from getting interesting ?
I think you'll be okay. There's also a 25kW station at a car dealer in Brattleboro if things don't work out well at the 50kW EVgo station.
Sponsored