DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
Does anyone have a list of the 100,000 miles of roads that will be supported? Living in the country in Kansas wondering what roads around me, if any, that will be supported.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
It's the autonav feature I am trying to determine the roads for. I live about 25 miles from my golf course and would love to push a button and go home.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Is your route divided highway? I seem to recall the press release said those roads would be on divided highway.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
It's the autonav feature I am trying to determine the roads for. I live about 25 miles from my golf course and would love to push a button and go home.
I thought it was said the hands free feature would only work on limited access divided highways. Like the interstate highways I-70 and I-35 for example in Kansas. Hands Free most likely will not work on your state or local highway, but like was said before all the other features should.

Maybe something like this?:
https://www.cadillac.com/world-of-cadillac/innovation/super-cruise

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roads Supported by Ford CoPilot 360 Assist 2.0 1597064317970

OP
OP

DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
This does have the highway (K-10) that I was looking for listed. Thanks!
That is the Cadillac system not Ford. We know Ford will support less miles than Cadillac.

Also, just to make sure you understand: "push a button and go home." is not how it works. It's driver assistance, not self-driving. If the road was mapped, you would not have to put your hands on the wheel, but you have to stay attentitve at all times or the system will disengage.

Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
That is the Cadillac system not Ford. We know Ford will support less miles than Cadillac.

Also, just to make sure you understand: "push a button and go home." is not how it works. It's driver assistance, not self-driving. If the road was mapped, you would not have to put your hands on the wheel, but you have to stay attentitve at all times or the system will disengage.
Just like people putting weights on the steering wheel on a Tesla to bypass the "attention nag" ... it's only a matter of time before someone wears blacked out glasses with eyeballs painted on the front to catch a few zzzzs in the Mach-E

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Just like people putting weights on the steering wheel on a Tesla to bypass the "attention nag" ... it's only a matter of time before someone wears blacked out glasses with eyeballs painted on the front to catch a few zzzzs in the Mach-E
I don't think a static image would work. Probably need something like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Roads Supported by Ford CoPilot 360 Assist 2.0 1597091418324

OP
OP

DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
It's a 4 lane highway, limited access and 70 mile speed limit. I can hope....
Sponsored