Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME built May21 Space W, MME built Dec21 Star W
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The two glass recalls have been completed on my MachE. Does anyone know how long it takes to get some kind of official documentation that it was completed?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The two glass recalls have been completed on my MachE. Does anyone know how long it takes to get some kind of official documentation that it was completed?
You won’t get any documentation other than the work order from the dealer. The recall notifications in FordPass should disappear within a week or two.

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
Anyone do it yet in Houston?
Chastang Ford was able to do it. They contract it to a local body shop, but they actually will do it. I called like 8 other dealers and they're the only one in the area that said yes. Be warned, body shop cracked the windshield removing it, and I was without the car for a week. They also put the windshield wipers on wrong (switched driver/passenger), but the dealership was able to fix that once I told them.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You won’t get any documentation other than the work order from the dealer. The recall notifications in FordPass should disappear within a week or two.
My dealership is going to email the claim paperwork after it's completed "by the warranty ladies, who only work Tuesday and Thursday".
Sponsored