Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
rear louvers i think would look better if bigger and covered the "trim" rather than fitting inside the trim
a big rear louver right? our biggest concern was the wiper on the rear. it require removal of the wiper.
Sponsored

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
a big rear louver right? our biggest concern was the wiper on the rear. it require removal of the wiper.

No side rear mirror, what you offer but bigger over the black window trim rather than within the actual glass area, its just so small it visually does not do much imo so I think the extra inch or whatever along the sides may make it a bit bigger and considerable in the visual flow

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
No side rear mirror, what you offer but bigger over the black window trim rather than within the actual glass area, its just so small it visually does not do much imo so I think the extra inch or whatever along the sides may make it a bit bigger and considerable in the visual flow
Oh I see, I remember we used to bring this idea on our product develop meeting, but our team worried its too far out from the original car trim and make it looks "not OEM". the current design looks almost OEM on the car.
Sponsored