Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
We had launched a Roof Spoiler for the Mach E, it's currently in the Amazon warehouse available for FBA orders!

My opinion on this product? it's great! the mod that I would definitely have on my car.

Fit like a glove

Production Method: Blow molding technic as our other spoilers, making sure the strength and the fitment are great!

AOSK Roof Spoiler 【LIMITED TIME 20% OFF, END ON FEB 20, CODE: 20AOSKFEB】

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 WechatIMG29

Gloss Black
Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 6102BpmmCXL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 61rPz5QIbGL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 11.29.38 AM

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Not quite my cup of tea - But I'm trying to go subtle. I do like the rear spoiler and will probably go with that. I'm hoping you do go through with the rear window louver (as long as it doesn't look like a metal armadillo humping my car!) ;) and will probably pick up the matching side window louvers as well. I would like to make a suggestion regarding your photos. The ones above have a good bit of glare and reflections. Perhaps you need to think of a less "busy" background area, avoid sunsets and maybe grab some cheap umbrella fill lights to even things out. It can be hard to focus on the product when the image is unclear. As always, thank for your creativity and support of the EV community!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Not quite my cup of tea - But I'm trying to go subtle. I do like the rear spoiler and will probably go with that. I'm hoping you do go through with the rear window louver (as long as it doesn't look like a metal armadillo humping my car!) ;) and will probably pick up the matching side window louvers as well. I would like to make a suggestion regarding your photos. The ones above have a good bit of glare and reflections. Perhaps you need to think of a less "busy" background area, avoid sunsets and maybe grab some cheap umbrella fill lights to even things out. It can be hard to focus on the product when the image is unclear. As always, thank for your creativity and support of the EV community!
your absolutely right ? thanks for that. any design idea on the rear window louver?

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
your absolutely right ? thanks for that. any design idea on the rear window louver?
Thanks for the quick reply! With your recent very reasonable price drop on Amazon I just ordered the lower rear spoiler (got me!). Regarding the rear window louver - Gloss black option, removable for cleaning, low profile. Personally I like the smooth flow of #1 pic below. I do not care for pic #2, which to me is bulky and breaks up the smooth lines of the Mach E. Of course, that's just my opinion and others here, I'm sure, will have their own preferences.

Pic #1

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 images

Pic #2

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 images (1)

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Thanks for the quick reply! With your recent very reasonable price drop on Amazon I just ordered the lower rear spoiler (got me!). Regarding the rear window louver - Gloss black option, removable for cleaning, low profile. Personally I like the smooth flow of #1 pic below. I do not care for pic #2, which to me is bulky and breaks up the smooth lines of the Mach E. Of course, that's just my opinion and others here, I'm sure, will have their own preferences.

Pic #1

Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 images (1)

Pic #2

This is a giant piece, I calculated the cost for this item with the team two weeks ago, the retail price might come to 300$, and we need to sell at least 100 pieces to break even on the molding.
I am kinda worried about the price is a bit too high, and the demand when it comes to this price is not enough. if demand is high and owners think this price is fair, we gonna go for it ?

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
This is a giant piece, I calculated the cost for this item with the team two weeks ago, the retail price might come to 300$, and we need to sell at least 100 pieces to break even on the molding.
I am kinda worried about the price is a bit too high, and the demand when it comes to this price is not enough. if demand is high and owners think this price is fair, we gonna go for it ?
Thanks for that honest and informative assessment. I see that similar louvers for ICE Mustangs are easily in the $300 range as well. We are a relatively small customer base and it may be premature to expect the range of accessories available to vehicles that have been around for decades. Please keep the idea in mind and hopefully there will be enough demand as we grow!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Thanks for that honest and informative assessment. I see that similar louvers for ICE Mustangs are easily in the $300 range as well. We are a relatively small customer base and it may be premature to expect the range of accessories available to vehicles that have been around for decades. Please keep the idea in mind and hopefully there will be enough demand as we grow!
yes definitely! ? the MME is gorgeous, it will definitely grow!

The Black Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E+Comfort and Tech, 2015 Mini Cooper
Country flag
We had launched a Roof Spoiler for the Mach E, it's currently in the Amazon warehouse available for FBA orders!

My opinion on this product? it's great! the mod that I would definitely have on my car.

Fit like a glove

Production Method: Blow molding technic as our other spoilers, making sure the strength and the fitment are great!

Gloss Black

Holy smokes that all black mach-e looks nice. The AOSK mods take it over the top in a great way. Any other photos of it ???

I just got a select shadow black mach-e in and haven't made any mods yet but I think this roof spoiler could possibly be my first one.

Any notes on when this spoiler will be back in stock in glossy black?

https://www.amazon.com/Mustang-Perf...ries/dp/B09NNBK33P?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do not have my Mach yet but am considering the rear spoiler. Not too sure about the roof though. No matter what I will hold off a bit on that as I may be interested in the window louvre if it does come out and feel that the roof spoiler may be too much or not mix well. Will have to wait and see.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Holy smokes that all black mach-e looks nice. The AOSK mods take it over the top in a great way. Any other photos of it ???

I just got a select shadow black mach-e in and haven't made any mods yet but I think this roof spoiler could possibly be my first one.

Any notes on when this spoiler will be back in stock in glossy black?

https://www.amazon.com/Mustang-Perf...ries/dp/B09NNBK33P?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
How do you like the V2 spoiler? it looks great as well. we are currently pause on the performance spoiler, and designing a new aggressive spoiler.
the roof spoiler IMO is a must-have item, it is not too much, but definitely add a lot of sporty accent to the MME

pouyafrankie

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Have you had any more recent discussions with the team on potentially introducing rear window louvers? $300 seems like a very great deal to me and I'd buy them in a heart beat!

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

Fit like a glove

WechatIMG29.png

Gloss Black
6102BpmmCXL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

61rPz5QIbGL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 11.29.38 AM.png
@AOSK. I installed rear spoiler V2 and feels something else should be added. Im not interested in current versions of roof spoiler. Original one has different style. Another “aggressive” roof spoiler is too aggressive for me. I’m looking similar design with rear spoiler V2. Something like this
Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 69893945-38E9-4905-89F3-B46E7BA363E9

From here https://maxtondesignusa.net/product...MI7prs6NKa-wIV7BetBh0e3g3bEAQYByABEgICN_D_BwE
Not exactly the same style as Aosk rear spoiler V2 and the price stop me from buying this roof spoiler.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@AOSK. I installed rear spoiler V2 and feels something else should be added. Im not interested in current versions of roof spoiler. Original one has different style. Another “aggressive” roof spoiler is too aggressive for me. I’m looking similar design with rear spoiler V2. Something like this
Ford Mustang Mach-E Roof Spoiler? A Mod that makes your MME stand out while keeping your style subtle【Finally arrived amazon warehouse】 69893945-38E9-4905-89F3-B46E7BA363E9

From here https://maxtondesignusa.net/product...MI7prs6NKa-wIV7BetBh0e3g3bEAQYByABEgICN_D_BwE
Not exactly the same style as Aosk rear spoiler V2 and the price stop me from buying this roof spoiler.
our roof spoiler looks pretty nice too, IMO it makes a pretty good combination with our V2 spoiler. give it a shot!

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
rear louvers i think would look better if bigger and covered the "trim" rather than fitting inside the trim
Sponsored