Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And you still may see 120s and 130s depending on your driving. I hope so. It also puts efficiency at just shy of 3.5 mi/kWh.
My 2018 Bolt with 24,000 miles and 2 years and 8 months of driving has averaged 4.57 mi/Kw-Hr. Based on the size and weight of the Mach-e with ER & AWD I will be OK with 3.5.
Sponsored

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My 2018 Bolt with 24,000 miles and 2 years and 8 months of driving has averaged 4.57 mi/Kw-Hr. Based on the size and weight of the Mach-e with ER & AWD I will be OK with 3.5.
what is your usable battery capacity?

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
what is your usable battery capacity?
I'm not sure this is correct but what I did was divide the kWhr used by the % Battery remaining. But since I always had the "Hill Reserve" on I then divided that value by the End % Charge. Using this I got
48.01 kW ± 2.30 for the first value and
54.74 Kw ± 2.64 for the second value.

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm not sure this is correct but what I did was divide the kWhr used by the % Battery remaining. But since I always had the "Hill Reserve" on I then divided that value by the End % Charge. Using this I got
48.01 kW ± 2.30 for the first value and
54.74 Kw ± 2.64 for the second value.
Well the format is distance traveled % by kWh used for real world,
For EPA it’s the same however with known numbers ..

For example; the Mach E 4X .. 270 % 88kWh usable capacity = 3.06 miles per-kWh
And that post with 349 mil .. 349 % 88kWh = 3.96 miles per-kWh ..

note that some systems inflate their miles per-kWh if costing downhill and or drafting etc...

BTW did GM not take away the “Hill Reserved” and cap max SoC to 95% for your car?

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Wow that goes to show you if you drive 60-65MPH on the freeway you can get 3.96miles/kWh .. nice for them long runs between chargers
Where was it indicated how fast theog.ho was driving?

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
All, my Route 1 went "to plant" yesterday, and today I have a window sticker. Of significant interest is that it doesn't say "do not ship", and it HAS the section on fuel economy and range (305mi) filled in. It not as good as I hoped the Aero wheels would give it, but that is probably due to Ford's conservative fudge factor on the dyno.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Route 1 mileage / range revealed on window sticker 6FD73193-40A4-4708-8BC7-5BBB3C8C542E
Does anyone know what the date at the very bottom of the window sticker means. Mine shows 12/12/2020. Would this be the delivery date or maybe the shipping date. My dealer advised it is supposed to be in Montreal on Dec 15 for me.

355B964A-5760-43B5-9243-528C81EDF84A.png

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got my sticker today, a Select, complete with 230 mi. range......RWD, standard battery......for those in NJ, MME, still not listed as an eligible car.....I have emailed them several times, no answer!!!......oh, my build week is 12-15-20......shows "in production"
Whatis your dealer saying about this?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
All, my Route 1 went "to plant" yesterday, and today I have a window sticker. Of significant interest is that it doesn't say "do not ship", and it HAS the section on fuel economy and range (305mi) filled in. It not as good as I hoped the Aero wheels would give it, but that is probably due to Ford's conservative fudge factor on the dyno.

rt1_mileage.png
I can see down playing epa window stickers but see no logical reason for down playing EPA 2 cycle dyna numbers. Current facts are the EPA sticker of the MME 4X is inflated based on the current EPA 2 cycle dyna numbers and a 0.756 scalar is required to get 270 mi out of them. Funny game if they are actually playing it. Wonder what the reasoning is as most people look at the window sticker and have no knowledge of dyna scores or how they factor in. Unless they release new EPA dyna numbers (not some number slapped on a windows sticker) I have seen no facts regarding conservatism just speculation. Hope your right but I have assumed not and am still of the opinion it will suit our needs.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Whatis your dealer saying about this?
are you asking about the New Jersey eligible car or about the car in general??....as far as the NJ stuff, even though I like the dealer (the manager I have been dealing with), I had to tell them about the $5000 incentive and the no sales tax for cars under $55000, so I am waiting to deal with the other frustrations until closer to delivery.....

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I can see down playing epa window stickers but see no logical reason for down playing EPA 2 cycle dyna numbers. Current facts are the EPA sticker of the MME 4X is inflated based on the current EPA 2 cycle dyna numbers and a 0.756 scalar is required to get 270 mi out of them. Funny game if they are actually playing it. Wonder what the reasoning is as most people look at the window sticker and have no knowledge of dyna scores or how they factor in. Unless they release new EPA dyna numbers (not some number slapped on a windows sticker) I have seen no facts regarding conservatism just speculation. Hope your right but I have assumed not and am still of the opinion it will suit our needs.
What? Where are you getting that from?

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Does anyone know what the date at the very bottom of the window sticker means. Mine shows 12/12/2020. Would this be the delivery date or maybe the shipping date. My dealer advised it is supposed to be in Montreal on Dec 15 for me.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Route 1 mileage / range revealed on window sticker 355B964A-5760-43B5-9243-528C81EDF84A
Neither.
This has been addressed many times on other threads. Date at the bottom is just a timestamp of the PDF generation and is updated periodically.

there is no way your car is arriving on Dec 15.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What? Where are you getting that from?
Link The gov site. The thread here. EVmodeler
Plays better in my head for the numbers to calculate to 290 and then slap 270 on the sticker. It is possible that EPA is preoccupied and it did not play out as planed? Always better guessing when time will tell. ;)

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Link The gov site. The thread here. EVmodeler
Plays better in my head for the numbers to calculate to 290 and then slap 270 on the sticker. It is possible that EPA is preoccupied and it did not play out as planed? Always better guessing when time will tell. ;)
Yes, and that form was an early one just for emissions, not mileage - that thread's initial premise has been debunked.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Route 1 mileage / range revealed on window sticker 355B964A-5760-43B5-9243-528C81EDF84A
That is the date that you are looking at it. It has zero value