Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It's so bizarre the inconsistency of issues between cars. I'm watching a guy drive from CA to FL in his GB FE, absolutely zero issues. Charging stations are great. Car is performing like a champ. No errors. What is the factor that leads some cars, even of the same trim, to be fine and others error prone?
Sponsored

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
If any consolation you might qualify for Lemon Law and force them to take it back. Not sure what requirements are but you might want to look into it.
TRUE...

But I love my MME and there wouldn't be another FE, however I would trade it for a GT.

What are my other options? Tesla - no thanks

So I will wait for Ford to resolve it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It's so bizarre the inconsistency of issues between cars. I'm watching a guy drive from CA to FL in his GB FE, absolutely zero issues. Charging stations are great. Car is performing like a champ. No errors. What is the factor that leads some cars, even of the same trim, to be fine and others error prone?
Yeah, I want to be that guy, trust me.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Unreal... did the car have any physical limitations or just the message which at this point could be a false alarm or something serious.

I'm angry just hearing about it. I hope Ford gets an alert every time these errors occur in the vehicle (OTA)
There have not been many alerts, only a few billion :cool:...

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I was looking at those tweets today too, made me feel better as I've done that drive a number of times, but with a hybrid.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
TRUE...

But I love my MME and there wouldn't be another FE, however I would trade it for a GT.

What are my other options? Tesla - no thanks

So I will wait for Ford to resolve it.
It sucks - I mean 15 days of ownership and mostly tripping back and forth from dealership is not fun and one would think the fixes would have resolved them. May the fixes are triggering this new issue or was never looked at - whatever is the case you are right its frustrating - I am sure its frustrating for Ford as well as they dont want an unhappy car/customer but yeah you need to know if its ok to drive or unsafe while they think of a solution. They should probably be talking to you about comping the first few months of payments at least

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Update - I am still trying to figure out the radio / Sirius XM, I can't find an easy way to dial in stations when on a station. So you can change to another station left or right of current but the dial pad option goes away when you are on a station. When you are going to swipe left or right the dial pad icon appears. I would like for them to have this stick and not go away when you are on a station. Anyone else notice this? I know you can set all your stations but at times I like to change it directly.
For all the bells and whistles this system has, I find the navigation of sirius, and even worse mp3 on usb, almost unusable. The number of lines on the favorite sirius screen don't stick, and the scrolling doesn't really work, and the song names on scrolled stations don't appear like on other cars, and the mp3's don't allow you to scroll songs while driving. I've had to resort to voice commands, but they don't help if you want to browse. It's a horrible audio interface system. It could easily be fixed properly and become a great system. I'm not sure Ford has innovative people programming. Seems very dated and not very well thought out. Seems like a beta (if not alpha) system. Yeah, I'm complaining, I know. I'll get over it. Just want the bugs to get fixed and I'll be happy. Loads of potential.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
easy. lack of quality control. just ask Tesla, they know all about that , and it seems Ford is copying that too. sorry, just getting frustrated with all the problems. never expected it to be this bad. just disappointed. I just want to enjoy my new car like everyone here.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Is the guy posting on YouTube?

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
I'd do exactly what you are doing: Basically ignore it for a while. However, I wouldn't have tried to connect it to the WiFi. I would have just left it alone. As you know I had the same error as you have. When it went away I made sure not to try either connecting to Wifi or with Homelink. Haven't had an issue since. I'm willing to try Wifi and Homelink again because if a Propulsion Error appears I'll know: (1) it's related to one of those; and (2) it's not deal much less a big deal.

Hope the error disappears soon, though even if nothing is wrong it might take a little time for the error codes to clear.

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
This was what the field service tech did to mine...

Screenshot_20210227-192511_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Reactions: UW2

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Is there any consensus as to whether any of these "troubled" units were completed "built" after January 9?
Sponsored