krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
More often than not, I have a hard time hanging up my phone after a call. Have tried steering wheel and the main screen. After hanging up I usually have to reload my phone. Anyone else seeing this?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
More often than not, I have a hard time hanging up my phone after a call. Have tried steering wheel and the main screen. After hanging up I usually have to reload my phone. Anyone else seeing this?
No. Mine's working fine. Google Pixel 3a via Bluetooth.

What's your phone model and do you use Bluetooth or CarPlay/AA?

alex1981

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota auris
Occupation
company director
Country flag
I have the same issue. After a call I hang up ( steering wheel ), the music stays away. And after approx 5 to 10 seconds the music comes back on and the Bluetooth connection with my phone is lost and build up again. Really frustrating. PAAK isn't working neither. Samsung s21 android 11.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
After a call I hang up ( steering wheel ), the music stays away. And after approx 5 to 10 seconds the music comes back on and the Bluetooth connection with my phone is lost and build up again.
Okay this sounds familiar. I think mine may be doing the same. Not sure about BT disconnecting but I have noticed that my music app doesn't always resume on its own.

alex1981

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota auris
Occupation
company director
Country flag
Okay this sounds familiar. I think mine may be doing the same. Not sure about BT disconnecting but I have noticed that my music app doesn't always resume on its own.
After a couple times that it happened, I was looking at the screen and saw the Bluetooth sign reappearing (blinking), showing that it was reconnecting with my phone. I'm hoping that the latest Bluetooth update will come quick as an OTA update.

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
I have the same issue. After a call I hang up ( steering wheel ), the music stays away. And after approx 5 to 10 seconds the music comes back on and the Bluetooth connection with my phone is lost and build up again. Really frustrating. PAAK isn't working neither. Samsung s21 android 11.
Hhmmm...I have the same phone (S21 ultra). I never think to hang up on the steering wheel - I always hang up on the screen. No issues that I can recall.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just using BT. It consistently happens.
Hhmmm...I have the same phone (S21 ultra). I never think to hang up on the steering wheel - I always hang up on the screen. No issues that I can recall.
Screen has same problem for me.

Bosox07

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Premium 4x
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor
Country flag
I don't have my MME yet, but I have a similar problem in my 2012 F150. When I hang up a phone call, no matter how I do it, the audio from Audible on my Samsung S21 fails to restart. I have to press the audio pause button twice (on the steering wheel) to get the audio to resume. I have an old version of Sync (2...3?) and it sounds like the problem isn't a new one.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I have an S21 Ultra, and have not had this issue. But I also realized I cant even remember the last time I had a phone call while in the MME. ?

I have noticed that sometimes while using AndroidAuto, it can get to a point where what you hear is lagged up to like 5 seconds from what you see on the screen. Like the screen shows the next song just came on, but its 5 seconds later before the last song is over and the next one ends. Pushing next track on the steering wheel also has that delay. Push the button, the screen shows the song changing, but then 5 seconds later the audio changes.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have an S21+ and I'm not having those issues. I did when I first used the phone with my MME but I removed all phones and told the phone to forget the MME and paired them again. Now everything is working like it should.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did a total delete and reload - same issue. Phone will not hang up and eventually disconnects totally from car and I have to reload it. Happens on almost every incoming or outgoing call. Distracting!

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sounds like an isolated issue. My S21+ is pretty solid for phone calls with the Mach-E.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
July update hit my S21+ and bluetooth got flaky as hell. It drops 3 or 4 times an hour some days.

I have turned in a error report to Samsung from the settings menu on my phone. They responded in less than 24 hours. The dev team is looking into the error logs from my phone to see what they can find.

The more people report this issue to Samsung, the more priority it will get in the Dev team.
Sponsored