Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Picked up my Rapid Red GT yesterday and took a trip to North Pole to visit Santa. He really likes the frunk as it will allow him to carry two bags at the same time. He is a bit worried about the lack of DCFC but has the elves working on direct charging as he flies thru earth’s magnetic fields. He also likes the hands-free driving as it allows him to check his list while traveling. Speaking of lists he assured me the all the dealers charging ADM and not honoring PP are on the Naughty List! He also mentioned the next person to start a GOM thread will be placed on it to!

He asked me what I wanted for next Christmas and I said I was good but I would like it if he could make sure everyone waiting for their 22MY Machs gets them in time to qualify for the full tax incentive. He said he wished I would have asked for World Peace as that had a higher probability! Said he would do his best and there would be some Ford Executives added to the Naughtly List if they do not get their act together!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Santa wants one! 8E2FD04A-71FD-4048-B510-547581D38539
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
LMFAO!

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium space white rr drive, extended range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Picked up my Rapid Red GT yesterday and took a trip to North Pole to visit Santa. He really likes the frunk as it will allow him to carry two bags at the same time. He is a bit worried about the lack of DCFC but has the elves working on direct charging as he flies thru earth’s magnetic fields. He also likes the hands-free driving as it allows him to check his list while traveling. Speaking of lists he assured me the all the dealers charging ADM and not honoring PP are on the Naughty List! He also mentioned the next person to start a GOM thread will be placed on it to!

He asked me what I wanted for next Christmas and I said I was good but I would like it if he could make sure everyone waiting for their 22MY Machs gets them in time to qualify for the full tax incentive. He said he wished I would have asked for World Peace as that had a higher probability! Said he would do his best and there would be some Ford Executives added to the Naughtly List if they do not get their act together!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Santa wants one! 8E2FD04A-71FD-4048-B510-547581D38539
Very nice write up, I enjoyed it. Your MME looks fantastic, especially against the white snow. If Ford can get a Mach E to you up in Alaska there's hope they can get us ours down here in the states.

OP
OP

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Very nice write up, I enjoyed it. Your MME looks fantastic, especially against the white snow. If Ford can get a Mach E to you up in Alaska there's hope they can get us ours down here in the states.
66 days in transit. No complaints.

Gopher Adventure

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E CA Rte 1
Country flag
Love those wheels on the GT. Best looking of all the trims IMHO. Congrats and enjoy!

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Ho Ho Ho
Beautiful Sled Santa!
🎅🧑‍🎄🤶🏿

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

Congrats. Did you educate Seekins on Ford Options? My Lightning should be here around July 4th.

There are DCFCs (50 and 75Kw) in Fairbanks, Healy and Cantwell. More to follow this summer:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Santa wants one! Healy DCFC S

I see your winter Santa and raise you a springtime view of the Nenana Ice Lottery tripod.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Santa wants one! Nenana Ice Lottery Tripod S

OP
OP

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired