First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvNZtPnLaAskhP5CQzhjDJoVL4BKew?e=Xd9b7E

Satellite Photo of Cuautitlan taken last Thursday, 10 Dec 20. 50cm image taken by Maxar's Geoeye1 satellite. Image taken near sunset so colors a little flat. 30MB .tiff file image

I'll let someone else count the vehicles. I did notice there are rail cars on site that weren't there in the Jan photo, so it appears they may be shipping directly from the factory (assuming the rail cars aren't just being stored there.)

You can also see a truck transporter pulling into the factory and at least one other being loaded on the north side of the factory.

There are also a lot of square things in the northeast parking lot that I don't think are MachE
Sponsored

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Satellite Photo of Cuautitlan taken last Thursday, 10 Dec 20. 50cm image taken by Maxar's Geoeye1 satellite. Image taken near sunset so colors a little flat. 30MB .tiff file image

I'll let someone else count the vehicles. I did notice there are rail cars on site that weren't there in the Jan photo, so it appears they may be shipping directly from the factory (assuming the rail cars aren't just being stored there.)
Wow thats a lot of cars

Reactions: UW2

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag

So cool. Do you have a link to the Jan photo for comparison?

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

You can also see a truck transporter pulling into the factory and at least one other being loaded on the north side of the factory.

There are also a lot of square things in the northeast parking lot that I don't think are MachE
Wow, great info. Lots of items in there, as you pointed out. Surprised to 30 autoracks on-site already. I'd have thought those were in too short of supply to have 30 just sitting there waiting. Blows a bit of a hole in one of the theories about shipping difficulty.

It does look like that lot north Walmart has some MMEs parked in it, perhaps for truck-ship staging. Can tell by them being parked 3+ deep (means it's not employee parking).

And I see they did commandeer the soccer field!

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

Awesome.
That's a LOT of FE grabber blue! I guess they are getting them out of the way first (The first editions)

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
! LOL and Wow

oh wait: There it is. (Yeah ok technically mine is still inside the plant at the point this was taken.)