Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@ChasingCoral I don't see cars on the lower level?
My bad. When I looked at the image I saw what looked like the protected front-end of a Mach in in the middle trailer but careful examination shows the height of the lower level is set too low to fit one.

OK, we're back to perhaps 360 if they can fit 5 per level of the autorack x2 levels x36 autoracks. 288 if they can only fit 4 per level.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My bad. When I looked at the image I saw what looked like the protected front-end of a Mach in in the middle trailer but careful examination shows the height of the lower level is set too low to fit one.

OK, we're back to perhaps 360 if they can fit 5 per level of the autorack x2 levels x36 autoracks. 288 if they can only fit 4 per level.
Iā€˜m not so sure. The lower level definitely has less space than the middle and top levels, but itā€™s possible that those upper levels just have more wasted space above the MME roofs. There was a higher resolution version of that picture on here somewhere that definitely looked like there was something on the first level. Also, if they could only fit two levels, wouldnā€™t they start at the bottom for center of gravity reasons?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
To me it looks like there are cars on the bottom level. I've circled in red the white protective coverings and the patterns look pretty close to a match.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Satellite Photo of Mach-E Factory Taken 10 Dec 20.  Which one is yours? 1609175269998

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
To me it looks like there are cars on the bottom level. I've circled in red the white protective coverings and the patterns look pretty close to a match.

1609175269998.png
Could very well be, maybe the cars are further back because of on-off loading middle ramp.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
So if there are 3 levels of Mach-e's with the lowest level being setback due to the ramps. We could be looking at 14 cars, perhaps 13 depending on the room needed for the ramp. So perhaps up to around 500 cars per train.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is an updated satellite photo possible in the near future. Would love to know if the number of parked Mach-Eā€™s is reducIng.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Do we have any Kansas City members with a drone?
Sponsored