Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
My husband and I saw a gorgeous black GT driving around in a Denver suburb to me. So if the driver is on the forum, that woman in the blue Ford Edge ST grinning and giving you a thumbs up was me! Lol!

I rarely see any Mach-E’s in real life where I live so to see a brand new GT was a treat.

Nice ride!
Sponsored

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2022 Mach 1, 2022 GTI
Country flag
This response is useless in my opinion. But to each his/her own I guess!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
You seem to be new here. You also seem to have a problem with other people, especially if they are posting something that you don't care for. Perhaps you should learn to just ignore posts that set you off even though there is zero reason for the post to do that.

That, or take your meds.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
My husband and I saw a gorgeous black GT driving around in a Denver suburb to me. So if the driver is on the forum, that woman in the blue Ford Edge ST grinning and giving you a thumbs up was me! Lol!

I rarely see any Mach-E’s in real life where I live so to see a brand new GT was a treat.

Nice ride!
Nice! What part of Denver? We are in Ken-Caryl and I'm a month or so away from my GT arriving according to Ford. Nice to see more on the road here. Perhaps we will see you both at an event in the future. Patrick and Liv from the Mach-E Vlog have organized events here in the front range.

OP
OP
Caramel

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Nice! What part of Denver? We are in Ken-Caryl and I'm a month or so away from my GT arriving according to Ford. Nice to see more on the road here. Perhaps we will see you both at an event in the future. Patrick and Liv from the Mach-E Vlog have organized events here in the front range.
We saw the GT in Broomfield. I’d love to go to an event when I get my Mach-E.

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
First GT in the wild sighting in Redmond, WA yesterday at the Costco. Grabber Blue. I walked by the woman loading groceries and told her it's nice to see another Mach-E finally. She was confused.
Sponsored