Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
The Rapid Red - appears to be a color available in other Ford vehicles - you should them out in real life if possible. The MME in RR (like Inf Blue) appears different in different light condition. Tomato Red may be closer to true color (but again depends how red the tomato is). There are posts from some one from San Jose with pictures recently and I would say they are closer in real life. I have had it for two days (RR FE) and I have seen it look bright red to strawberry color.
Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Have you checked the camera views with the mirrors folded in? I think with them folded out it is too wide for my garage door and may need to fold them in and rely on the cam!

Also the car in your photo looks more of a tomato red than the Rapid Red cars in pre sale videos which looked more metallic and a bit darker> Is this the case or is it just the photo - or my screen?
Yes, the 360 camera did work folded when I tried it but it looked a little wonky IIRC. The red appears a little different in different light, but it could also be your screen. As suggested, RR is available on several current model fords, so maybe go to your nearest dealer to see it in person.

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
Yes, the 360 camera did work folded when I tried it but it looked a little wonky IIRC. The red appears a little different in different light, but it could also be your screen. As suggested, RR is available on several current model fords, so maybe go to your nearest dealer to see it in person.
Thanks for that

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Have you checked the camera views with the mirrors folded in? I think with them folded out it is too wide for my garage door and may need to fold them in and rely on the cam!

Also the car in your photo looks more of a tomato red than the Rapid Red cars in pre sale videos which looked more metallic and a bit darker> Is this the case or is it just the photo - or my screen?
I've noticed the red looks very bright like that in sunlight (for obvious reasons!). Definitely darker in other conditions.

WadeMachE

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
The aerocovers sit on a lip in the rim so that they're flush with the rim, so I'm not sure you can just add them on top of an existing wheel. Tomorrow I'll try to take a better shot with my DSLR and the plastic pulled back a bit.
Were you able to take a picture of the rims beneath the covers?
Sponsored