Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Country flag
Hey thanks for the reply. Sadly $42 + shipping is still not really economical for the tiny cluster screen.
I'll shoot you a DM
Sponsored

jkovacs

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE
Country flag
Finally got some quiet time without family to install the screen protectors. Followed the instructions and took my time and it went super smoothly. Didn’t have any visible bubbles after installation.

If I had one piece of feedback, it would be that I love the matte finish on the main screen and I wish the instrument cluster was also in the matte instead of clear. (Maybe that was an option when I ordered and I just missed it? Seems strange to have one screen matte and the other glossy)

Anyway, here are some before and after photos. As you can see, the unprotected screen was a total fingerprint magnet!

Thanks @Screen Protech for such an awesome product!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Screen ProTech Intro & Sale - Protect Your Mach-E Display Screen and Reduce Fingerprints C5503EE3-C644-4ADB-9C06-C65EA75A0609
Ford Mustang Mach-E Screen ProTech Intro & Sale - Protect Your Mach-E Display Screen and Reduce Fingerprints 5800701B-6A58-4764-B87A-BBA472394FCD
Ford Mustang Mach-E Screen ProTech Intro & Sale - Protect Your Mach-E Display Screen and Reduce Fingerprints 9D484115-0D57-4D40-8EDF-D5FE77B2C154

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally got some quiet time without family to install the screen protectors. Followed the instructions and took my time and it went super smoothly. Didn’t have any visible bubbles after installation.

If I had one piece of feedback, it would be that I love the matte finish on the main screen and I wish the instrument cluster was also in the matte instead of clear. (Maybe that was an option when I ordered and I just missed it? Seems strange to have one screen matte and the other glossy)

Anyway, here are some before and after photos. As you can see, the unprotected screen was a total fingerprint magnet!

Thanks @Screen Protech for such an awesome product!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Screen ProTech Intro & Sale - Protect Your Mach-E Display Screen and Reduce Fingerprints 9D484115-0D57-4D40-8EDF-D5FE77B2C154
Wow! Those are some of the BEST Before/After pics I have seen! 😍
I believe we do not offer the instrument cluster in matte due to liability issues. We do not want to disrupt visibility and then be held liable, however, I will bring this up to my boss and our design team so they are aware of the feedback and see if they are interested in making the instrument cluster protector in anti-glare an option!

Once again, thank you for those incredible pictures and the feedback!
Happy New Years Eve!

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
I believe we do not offer the instrument cluster in matte due to liability issues. We do not want to disrupt visibility and then be held liable, however, I will bring this up to my boss and our design team so they are aware of the feedback and see if they are interested in making the instrument cluster protector in anti-glare an option!
Are you certain you do not offer the matte cluster protector? I have purchased your "anti-glare" product for the cluster display and it seems to match the matte main display film? Really like how the cluster and main display match and are protected from fingerprints so well!

https://screenprotech.com/collectio...h-e-screen-protech-kit?variant=42387416580350

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Are you certain you do not offer the matte cluster protector? I have purchased your "anti-glare" product for the cluster display and it seems to match the matte main display film? Really like how the cluster and main display match and are protected from fingerprints so well!

https://screenprotech.com/collectio...h-e-screen-protech-kit?variant=42387416580350
After talking with the Design Team, it turns out that for vehicles with a digital display, like the Mach-E, we do send the cluster in Anti-Glare film as well!

So for anyone who has a digital dash, you can get the matte film for both the dash and the navigation unit!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.