Seat track extender to increase legroom?

DSC

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e
Country flag
Does anyone know of seat track extender to allow more leg room for the driver?
Sponsored

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
I am 6-8 and, umm.. big.. ;)

I still can put my seat back some from my saved/regular sitting position, have you sat in it and have an issue?

Are you trying to not have your knee/leg "hit" the center screen? If you are as tall, and/or large as I - there is no car w/ a center stack that your/my leg does NOT "hit" - to me it is more about /how/ my leg/knee rests upon the center stack in terms of comfort - Perhaps the ID.4 in comparison as it has no center stack/console below the "dash line" - I suppose if you are able to move the seat back your knee/leg then can go in front of the screen of the mach-e but I do not see how that would work if your still trying to get to the pedal.

There are rail kits that are universal online - they usually will raise you a 1/4 inch or so, as its just moving the anchor points... buy some bar stock and a threading kit and a metal drill bit..

I looked into this for my Nissan Leaf, but surprisingly I did not need to do so, I fit fairly well in that little egg car.

Sin_Chase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Im 5'10" and broad. My driver seat is as far back as it can go. I can see how taller people would want more to be honest.

STL-Mach-E

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Escape PHEV, 2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
I am looking for possible options for this too. Or wondering if there is a stop adjustment from the factory that would allow another inch of travel. Longer trips my hip gets sore because of my leg angles. I plan on driving this car for many years and a little more adjustment for leg room would make this car even better. I found tracks for older mustangs, nothing even discussed online for the Mach E.

I am 6' 8" tall with a lot of my height in my legs. Headroom is great in this car for me.
Sponsored