Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
How come the Legal offices make 10-20,000% off these lawsuits and the class members make pennies.

When Ford says, not going to take care of something, then you lawyers can get us excited. Until then, your not helping anyone but yourselves.

OP
OP
SummerlinBob

SummerlinBob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not to delve into the motivations of law firms, a class action suit will light a fire under Ford to find a permanent solution to the issue. It appears that the 'newer' MMe's don't have this issue so maybe Ford will be required to replace earlier model contactors, replace vehicles and/or reimburse for loss of usage. Recall letters are nice however every time that I'm driving across the desert in Nevada and Arizona, I can't help but wonder if the MMe will 'brick' stranding me in 115-degree temperatures because Ford doesn't appear to be in a rush to get the OTA temporary fix to the affected vehicles. On a side note, when Ford sends out a service truck, they, not me should know how to safely transport my MMe without ripping out the bottom.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Slimy class action lawyers, getting 33% of whatever the settlement is. Scum of the earth.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
At least it's a real law firm this time.

• Wow
Reactions: ARK

Dave-O

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Odyssey
Occupation
Fuel hauler
Country flag
Good, bury Ford in litigation. These automakers must be continuously reminded to stop cheaping out on critical components.
Sponsored