Racdos

First Name
Rac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium, Audi Q5
Country flag
While I really like the new update, I miss the option of bigger secondary tile screen. I'm referring to the bottom of the screen where you'd typically see recently used apps.
The new setting has made them smaller which limits information. Previously when in Android auto, I could see the trip meter which displayed Miles/kwh, time and distance traveled on the trip. Now It only shows Miles/Kwh.

previously, you could increase/decrease the size of the screen but I can't seem to find this option after the update.
Am I missing something?
Sponsored

JGuske23

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD extended range
Occupation
Market manager
Country flag
No longer possible with the new update, sorry

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
One step forward two step backwards with these guys - the sync 4 team.

Totally don't see the reason why you would take away that option to make the tiles larger/smaller SMH. IT provided information you don't have to push a button to get, In turn gets your eyes quickly get back on the road.

Last edited:

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
While I really like the new update, I miss the option of bigger secondary tile screen. I'm referring to the bottom of the screen where you'd typically see recently used apps.
The new setting has made them smaller which limits information. Previously when in Android auto, I could see the trip meter which displayed Miles/kwh, time and distance traveled on the trip. Now It only shows Miles/Kwh.

previously, you could increase/decrease the size of the screen but I can't seem to find this option after the update.
Am I missing something?
Yep. Some worthwhile changes and some worthless changes. Eliminating screen sizing and bigger secondary tiles is really annoying. We like having the tire pressure displayed and now it’s too small to show all 4 tires psi.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
We like having the tire pressure displayed and now it’s too small to show all 4 tires psi.
It's actually not too small to display the tire pressure. They've just chosen to display the words "Tire Pressure" and "PSI" instead of the actual useful information.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
It's actually not too small to display the tire pressure. They've just chosen to display the words "Tire Pressure" and "PSI" instead of the actual useful information.
Semantics lesson of the day. Thanks! 😂

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
They've just chosen to display the words "Tire Pressure" and "PSI" instead of the actual useful information.
The annoying thing is it’s like that in the original UI and they have never fixed it. Now it’s just a lot more noticeable.

buddha34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium XR AWD
Country flag
I would gladly give back some of the CarPlay real estate for the option to see the station/band (in addition to song name) in the radio tile. Such an annoying change. Very poorly thought out. Why take away the option?

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Urgh worst part of the update. That and the 3 new top right buttons that look straight from an iPhone 3GS

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag

Am I missing something?
I launched the Android tile by mistake, I use CarPlay... How do I get rid of the android tile?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I launched the Android tile by mistake, I use CarPlay... How do I get rid of the android tile?
Drag it down. It will disappear. 😊🐩