dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Really random but anyone having an issue with the Fordpass app where you don't see any setting area for SecuriAlerts from any of the main app Settings, Vehicle or Home tabs. However if I go to Message Center and open the SecuriAlert marketing message from 8/27 and click the Learn More button it actually does show up the SecuriAlert setting page?

I'm guessing it's a FordPass app issue but trying to avoid uninstall, reinstall and reset PAAK route if possible.

Also not sure if it's related but I don't seem to be getting any software updates to my MME since I brought it for the battery repairs. And yes... I did have to set it to automatic updates again. ?

Screenshots below:

Ford Mustang Mach-E SecuriAlert active but hidden? Screenshot_20210901-152010_FordPass
Ford Mustang Mach-E SecuriAlert active but hidden? Screenshot_20210901-152001_FordPass
Ford Mustang Mach-E SecuriAlert active but hidden? Screenshot_20210901-151957_FordPass
Ford Mustang Mach-E SecuriAlert active but hidden? Screenshot_20210901-151954_FordPass
Ford Mustang Mach-E SecuriAlert active but hidden? Screenshot_20210901-151922_FordPass
Ford Mustang Mach-E SecuriAlert active but hidden? Screenshot_20210901-151931_FordPass

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I saw nothing in the app. Read this, and clicked through the email. Set a schedule, but can't turn feature on. App also won't update vehicle status from last night on multiple devices...

I believe it is a server issue. This is where Ford falls on its face.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I've had it disappear from my app several times. Sometimes turning off wifi and completely closing out the app and launching it again on cellular data will work. But usually its something on Ford's server that just doesn't show it properly. This newest version of the app seems to have it there about 95% of the time now. The last version it only showed up about 20% of the time.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've had it disappear from my app several times. Sometimes turning off wifi and completely closing out the app and launching it again on cellular data will work. But usually its something on Ford's server that just doesn't show it properly. This newest version of the app seems to have it there about 95% of the time now. The last version it only showed up about 20% of the time.
Tried that but still nothing. To be fair though, I've never had SecuriAlert settings option show up though on the main page so not sure it's server related as I shouldn't be able to set it from the message on Message Center then...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have securialert on my phone. It does work if and only if I just turn it on all the time. The scheduler always says "fordPass is not responding ..." and has since its introduction. For that reason, I've turned it off .. too many alerts for known door openings.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have securialert on my phone. It does work if and only if I just turn it on all the time. The scheduler always says "fordPass is not responding ..." and has since its introduction. For that reason, I've turned it off .. too many alerts for known door openings.
Which tab do you see the settings for SecuriAlert on?
Sponsored