Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
That wasn’t mean yesterday. We just had a baby so I haven’t been on the road much except to drive to the pediatrician and back. Hoping to see more folks out there when I get back out on the road.
ohh hey, congrats on the little one! my 3yo loves riding in the "pony car" and doing "blast-offs" ?

good thing your mustang has 4-doors! so practical, am i right?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ALX_EPony

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Premium, RWD, Carbonized Gray)
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
ohh hey, congrats on the little one! my 3yo loves riding in the "pony car" and doing "blast-offs" ?

good thing your mustang has 4-doors! so practical, am i right?
Thanks! No joke. We went from two 2-door vehicles down to one 4-door vehicle. No way we were putting a car seat in the back of her Mustang GT or my Wrangler.

Can’t wait to do “blast-offs” when they’re a little older and can appreciate the pony car joy.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Just think if Ford upgrades its navigation (think Waze) so we could see other MME's close by and send them a wave or a honk.
Cool idea!

Mach Easy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, Premium, Black, SR AWD
Country flag
Hi everyone, I got my Black Premium AWD SR from Lindsay Ford back on 5/22. I'm 2.5 weeks in and absolutely love it. I live in the Bethesda area so if you ever see me around give a honk or a wave. I've only seen one other MME on the road back in late feb on East-West Hwy & Connecticut. It was a nice Carbonized Gray Metallic and I followed it for a while to get a better look. Hopefully I'll see some of you out and about.
Hey Shady! Curious about when you ordered and what your experience with Lindsay Ford was. I also happen to order a Black Premium AWD SR (Twins!) back in March, and just got my VIN and delivery dates for late Aug. The dealer agreed to X-plan and no add-ons, but refused my request just now to send the paperwork in advance. He said we would do it in the showroom when the car arrives. I'm not sure why they won't send in advance, it should be a fixed price based on X-plan. Anyway, how was your experience with Lindsay? Thanks!

Shayd83

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, Premium, Black, SR AWD
Country flag
Hey Shady! Curious about when you ordered and what your experience with Lindsay Ford was. I also happen to order a Black Premium AWD SR (Twins!) back in March, and just got my VIN and delivery dates for late Aug. The dealer agreed to X-plan and no add-ons, but refused my request just now to send the paperwork in advance. He said we would do it in the showroom when the car arrives. I'm not sure why they won't send in advance, it should be a fixed price based on X-plan. Anyway, how was your experience with Lindsay? Thanks!
Hi, sorry for the delay. We took the Mach-E up to the Poconos on it's first road trip. I actually didn't order from them. I happened to go in for a test drive and it had just rolled off the truck the night before so I test drove it, my husband test drove it, and I bought it before someone else could snag it. People were literally looking at it and wanting to test drive it while I was completing the paperwork. I paid a 3k markup but didn't mind it since I really wanted to car and it was the exact color and trim I wanted. My experience with them was ok, I wouldn't say they did anything to go above and beyond during the sales process but it wasn't terrible. I knew more about the car than the associates but that was to be expected since I'd done my research prior. I felt like they took forever to do the finance paperwork but that could've just been my impatience since I had my cranky toddler and cranky husband with me. I will say that they did a CRAP job detailing the car and taking all the white wrapping off. I spent about 20-30 minutes after they "detailed" the car with the manager so he could remove all the adhesive they missed. Save yourself the trouble and have it detailed else where. I also found a scratch on it so I ended up taking it back to have that fixed a couple of weeks later. I had them install the FSA and program a second FOB while it was there. They promised me a loner car but when I got there they had none and offered to get me a rental car but I elected to just have my SA drive me home since I work from home and they'd only have the car for a day and I half. Overall Lindsay was good and I didn't have any major issues with them. I hope you get your car soon! Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer for you.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Spotted on a Saturday morning at Oak Marr RECenter a few weeks ago, forgot to post, wondering if anyone here?
That Grabber Blue sure does look real nice in person. Red calipers are almost a must on it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV MME spotted GrabberBlue (2)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV MME spotted GrabberBlu

cravacor

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
Saw another Infinite Blue Metallic on 70 west near 32 the other day. We were alongside or one in front of the other for a few miles! Also saw an ID4 right before that, he was definitely envying me. ;)

Chris-MMEX_GT500

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careerup.tech
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT / Star White
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
I work in Reston and live in Stafford, I have a black AWD Premium extended range, I have seen a space white MME in Stafford and a red MME in Reston, a silver in Manassas over the past few weeks. I did wave to the red MME in Reston and he waved back ?

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Ive yet to see even one on the road here in Texas.......but my police officer son has !

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I work in Reston and live in Stafford, I have a black AWD Premium extended range, I have seen a space white MME in Stafford and a red MME in Reston, a silver in Manassas over the past few weeks. I did wave to the red MME in Reston and he waved back ?
OMG, how long is your commute each way? Two hours?

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hi all. I just reserved an MME, and I live in Bowie, MD. I saw a Space White Premium on Laurel Bowie road recently and my husband saw an Infinite Blue on 301 South. Other than the Grabber Blue I saw in NJ recently, I haven't seen any other MMEs on the road. I kind of like that though. Can't wait for mine!
Sponsored