Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ok so I've seen ALOT more on the roads now. On any given day, I'll see an MME on the EV chargers at Bowie Town Center. So often that I'll swing by there just to see if an MME is there.
Sponsored

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
I hardly ever see any. I'm in Virginia. Drove to Richmond a couple weeks ago and saw ONE the entire trip. We ended up competing to find Teslas on the road and found 27 in the 3-hour round trip. I'm okay with not seeing THAT many.

Shayd83

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, Premium, Black, SR AWD
Country flag
Spotted 2 while out to dinner at La Piquette on Friday, September 3rd in Cleveland Park. We saw the closet one park and then watched as it got ticketed. :eek: I shouldā€™ve fed the meter for them but i had too many drinks and wasnā€™t thinking clearly.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV A17313D1-7C8F-4CD3-BD62-163208F85221

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I saw my first MME today in the wild in St. Maryā€™s County, MD. I believe it is the same one my wife saw parked in Leonardtown a week or so ago. It was a white MME with DC tags.

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Spotted 2 while out to dinner at La Piquette on Friday, September 3rd in Cleveland Park. We saw the closet one park and then watched as it got ticketed. :eek: I shouldā€™ve fed the meter for them but i had too many drinks and wasnā€™t thinking clearly.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV A17313D1-7C8F-4CD3-BD62-163208F85221
Maybe an OTA is needed for a sensor to detect the meter expiring and trigger a FP notification.

Wait. If I use PAAK, or not, I can just set a countdown timer on the phone.

valleymach

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
There's an orange GT performance edition in the Shenandoah Valley now. ;)

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I saw a Rapid Red MME parked at Bud's Creek racetrack, Maryland as I was driving by this past Sunday!

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Ok so I've seen ALOT more on the roads now. On any given day, I'll see an MME on the EV chargers at Bowie Town Center. So often that I'll swing by there just to see if an MME is there.
I stopped by this charger on my way back from DE (to VA) this past weekend. Was the only person there, so no other Mach-E's...

Saw a few Mach-E's on the trip up and back, and two where I was staying (got to charge beside a black Mach-E at the outlets in Rehoboth).

I've even seen a few while out and about here in Roanoke over the past month, pretty awesome!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I saw a white (star?) westbound on Randolph Road yesterday.

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I know its pretty early, but has anyone seen a dark matter grey MME? Its the color I ordered.... but I have yet to see it in person since it was added as an option for the Premiums pretty late, and the GT deliveries just started.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I hardly ever see any. I'm in Virginia. Drove to Richmond a couple weeks ago and saw ONE the entire trip. We ended up competing to find Teslas on the road and found 27 in the 3-hour round trip. I'm okay with not seeing THAT many.
Yeah, same in Northern Virginia. Besides mine, Iā€™ve seen all of threeā€”ever.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I'm not around the DMV, but it was pretty great seeing one come out of the small road I live on (granted, it's sometimes used as a "cut-through" road).

They were in a Silver Mach-E and the driver was flashing his lights and his passenger was VERY excited to see another. It was a fun experience all-around!

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
Slightly outside the DMV, but my company is moving to Towson Commons and I decided to pop by and see how the build out is going .

Parked on the 4th floor of the garage and walked down to the 3rd floor to a CG Premium MME. It was like deja Vu for a half second to my CG FE.

You on the boards here.....

Shayd83

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, Premium, Black, SR AWD
Country flag
I saw a red Mach E yesterday leaving Walter reed while I was entering. My plates read E Pony so give a wave next time ?
Sponsored