Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV

ALX_EPony

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Premium, RWD, Carbonized Gray)
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Hey all. New to the forum. Took delivery back in early March (three months ago to the day, actually).

For the first time since I rolled off the dealer lot, I saw other Mach-Es out and about this past week. I saw a couple on Memorial Day in two different locations (National Harbor and Old Town) and then another from my WFH office window--this could have been the same one I saw in Old Town. I realized there's probably a community of early adopters and here you all are.

Looking forward to hearing your road stories.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Welcome! I just invited you to the Mid-Atlantic chat, too.

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
Just saw my first MME in the wild yesterday evening around 5:30p getting off 95 North at exit 53 heading toward the inner harbor in Baltimore. Was a CG Select with temp plates on the back and a Lindsay Ford plate on the front.

Tried to wave, but traffic was pretty thick.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hey all. New to the forum. Took delivery back in early March (three months ago to the day, actually).

For the first time since I rolled off the dealer lot, I saw other Mach-Es out and about this past week. I saw a couple on Memorial Day in two different locations (National Harbor and Old Town) and then another from my WFH office window--this could have been the same one I saw in Old Town. I realized there's probably a community of early adopters and here you all are.

If you want to hear a few stories starting with the early days of delivery, you can start here:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/my-travels-with-marlin-gb-fe-delivered.3298/

Shayd83

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, Premium, Black, SR AWD
Country flag
Hi everyone, I got my Black Premium AWD SR from Lindsay Ford back on 5/22. I'm 2.5 weeks in and absolutely love it. I live in the Bethesda area so if you ever see me around give a honk or a wave. I've only seen one other MME on the road back in late feb on East-West Hwy & Connecticut. It was a nice Carbonized Gray Metallic and I followed it for a while to get a better look. Hopefully I'll see some of you out and about.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello, new to the forum. Ordered Mach E Premium RWD ER space white and white interior. My Ford Dealer has sold a few but I have never seen one on the road.

Shayd83

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, Premium, Black, SR AWD
Country flag
Spotted in the wild today by my husband on Fort Belvoir, VA. It’s the first one he’s seen out and about (besides mine :)) The red is nice!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV 6934F8EF-A24C-4914-A008-113EDFE49156

ToTheMoonDJ

First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD EXTD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Spotted in the wild today by my husband on Fort Belvoir, VA. It’s the first one he’s seen out and about (besides mine :)) The red is nice!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV 6934F8EF-A24C-4914-A008-113EDFE49156
This must’ve been the other Rapid Red the gate guard was talking about a couple weeks ago ☺

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Just saw a white e-pony at the Giant shopping center in Colesville, MD right near my house. I’m guessing they were in one of the restaurants at that end of the center.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV BA902CEA-AED8-4302-AFF5-641706992547

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I've seen a few. Most recently, an IB Friday night at the Village of Leesburg (VA).

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag

I finally saw another one out in the wild yesterday, since taking delivery March 5th. It was carbonized gray... and in Arlington driving west on 50 in the afternoon... was it you?!?! ?

They honked (3x tap) as they passed, but I was exiting off 50 and too far by the time i saw + kid asleep in the back, ha! Wonder if that was also them who honked earlier back as soon as light changed to green. Was like WHOOO is honking the exact second it changed to green??

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
This must’ve been the other Rapid Red the gate guard was talking about a couple weeks ago ☺
Wait, so you're telling me there are actually TWO other Rapid Reds around here!? Nice. I drive down to the Woodbridge area, and Rt 1, every so often from Lorton/Burke area. Will keep an eye out...

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Just saw my first MME in the wild yesterday evening around 5:30p getting off 95 North at exit 53 heading toward the inner harbor in Baltimore. Was a CG Select with temp plates on the back and a Lindsay Ford plate on the front.

Tried to wave, but traffic was pretty thick.
Just think if Ford upgrades its navigation (think Waze) so we could see other MME's close by and send them a wave or a honk.

OP
OP

ALX_EPony

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Premium, RWD, Carbonized Gray)
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I finally saw another one out in the wild yesterday, since taking delivery March 5th. It was carbonized gray... and in Arlington driving west on 50 in the afternoon... was it you?!?! ?

They honked (3x tap) as they passed, but I was exiting off 50 and too far by the time i saw + kid asleep in the back, ha! Wonder if that was also them who honked earlier back as soon as light changed to green. Was like WHOOO is honking the exact second it changed to green??
That wasn’t mean yesterday. We just had a baby so I haven’t been on the road much except to drive to the pediatrician and back. Hoping to see more folks out there when I get back out on the road.
Sponsored