Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
A friend texted me from his Tesla asking if I was on the Beltway this morning.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seeing Ponies in the Wild Around the DMV 451E5E68-3A49-4CD8-8787-5F73E4A9E958

Nope. We have a few GB FEs around here.
Sponsored

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This afternoon I saw just my second MME in the wild. I saw a Space White MME traveling North on Mattawoman Beantown Road in Waldorf, Maryland. I gave the driver a thumbs up but don’t know if he/she saw me. I couldn’t clearly see the driver. I hope to see a bunch more soon. Space white seems to be popular in this area as myself and at least one other local has ordered Space White MMEs.

Reactions: Nav

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job 1 2021 Mach-E (SR AWD)
Country flag
My neighbor a few doors down now has a Red MME in his driveway; haven't had a chance to talk about it yet.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My neighbor a few doors down now has a Red MME in his driveway; haven't had a chance to talk about it yet.
What part of MD do you live in?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Saw an Infinite Blue, either Select or CA Route 1 in Rockville MD today.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you purchase from Safford Ford?
No, Preston Ford, although Safford Ford is who I go to for service. Safford didn't have anything in stock. I bought off-the-lot at Preston a few weeks ago.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
No, Preston Ford, although Safford Ford is who I go to for service. Safford didn't have anything in stock. I bought off-the-lot at Preston a few weeks ago.
No joke... It might have been a MME I was contacting them about. My Edge ST was leased through Preston Ford and traded it in a few weeks ago.

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No joke... It might have been a MME I was contacting them about. My Edge ST was leased through Preston Ford and traded it in a few weeks ago.
If you saw the silver one when you were there, that's mine now. I waited too long on the blue one (my first choice) but it sold the day before I could get there to finalize a deal.

I liked the black one but it only had the appearance package. I opted for the technology package.

As a dealership, they seemed utterly disinterested in the Mach-E's which is why I'm using Safford.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
If you saw the silver one when you were there, that's mine now. I waited too long on the blue one (my first choice) but it sold the day before I could get there to finalize a deal.

I liked the black one but it only had the appearance package. I opted for the technology package.

As a dealership, they seemed utterly disinterested in the Mach-E's which is why I'm using Safford.
When I was there trading in, I didn't pay much attention. It was close to close-of-business for them and they wanted me out of there, haha.

They had a few used models for sale but weren't budging on price, at all.

Safford has an Iconic Silver coming in and have been praying it gets rejected by the customer for some reason so I can scoop that up. Safford has been great to work with, even without a planned purchase.

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Safford has an Iconic Silver coming in and have been praying it gets rejected by the customer for some reason so I can scoop that up. Safford has been great to work with, even without a planned purchase.
Good luck! They performed service on my 2016 Mustang and did the PaaK update for me on this one. I am disappointed that they didn't update my car with all the updates now available while I was there, but I suppose recall services are treated differently than whatever category they fall under. The parts folks are also very friendly and easy to work with.

Are you ES VA?

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Good luck! They performed service on my 2016 Mustang and did the PaaK update for me on this one. I am disappointed that they didn't update my car with all the updates now available while I was there, but I suppose recall services are treated differently than whatever category they fall under. The parts folks are also very friendly and easy to work with.

Are you ES VA?
That’s good to know they are taking care of you. They seemed like one of the better dealerships in the area.

We have a house in Fenwick and split our time between there and Northern VA, near Dulles airport.

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
ROCKVILLE sighting - Tuesday 11.9.21 @ 4:45p-ish

YOU: heading north on Rockville Pike crossing Twinbrook; appeared to be a white Premium.

ME: left turn lane, saw the white front with a pony coming at me.

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
Another ROCKVILLE/BETHESDA sighting:

Tuesday 11.16 @ 1:30p at the corner of Tuckerman and Grosvenor PL. I was turning left onto Grosvenor and you were turning left onto Tuckerman.

We both had Carbonized Grey I think...

I honked, you were looking the other way.
Sponsored