Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Im so excited, I just wanted to share the new look for my Mach E Select. I wrapped the roof and grill in black. It looks really nice in my opinion. Posting pictures to give some of you ideas :)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Select AWD with roof and grill wrap D6086F9F-89A4-4FD0-A08E-23C875820C54
Sponsored

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
Looks nice! Please explain more about the roof - since it is already "black", did you add vinyl over the glass? Also interested in a closer-up of the grill. I can see a pattern but it's hard to discern in the picture.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
You car looks quite nice. If it came that way no one would think twice about it.

I think we could sell that space for advertising. A new wrap every 2 months or so.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Looks nice! Please explain more about the roof - since it is already "black", did you add vinyl over the glass? Also interested in a closer-up of the grill. I can see a pattern but it's hard to discern in the picture.
Select gets a steel roof. The grill pattern looks like paisley, the same as on my grandma's cushions, only in mauve.

....I think.

e-pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended Star White
Country flag
Select gets a steel roof. The grill pattern looks like paisley, the same as on my grandma's cushions, only in mauve.

....I think.
Nice. I think a good look might be a grille pattern vinyl on the lower white side parts of the bumber, where fog lights might have been.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Looking great.

OP
OP

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
In Select you have to choose the appearance package or the technology package - not both. Only appearance package comes with black roof. I have the technology package so my roof was white but now it is black ;)

Here is the close up of the pattern I chose. It looks much nicer in full sun and in person as it glitters a bit. I really didn't like all white bug collector I had before lol
Ford Mustang Mach-E Select AWD with roof and grill wrap 1620779980741

OP
OP

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
OP
OP

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Nice. I think a good look might be a grille pattern vinyl on the lower white side parts of the bumber, where fog lights might have been.
I thought about it but finally decided to do the grill only. Someone else on the forum had his done as you describe. I think I saw the pictures somewhere

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
In Select you have to choose the appearance package or the technology package - not both. Only appearance package comes with black roof. I have the technology package so my roof was white but now it is black ;)

Here is the close up of the pattern I chose. It looks much nicer in full sun and in person as it glitters a bit. I really didn't like all white bug collector I had before lol
Ford Mustang Mach-E Select AWD with roof and grill wrap 1620779980741
did you have to cut round the pony or does it come off? If the latter is it easy to put back on again?

OP
OP

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
did you have to cut round the pony or does it come off? If the latter is it easy to put back on again?
I had a professional cut around it and it looks perfect. No need to remove it but if you want to, there is a procedure somewhere on forums here posted by someone who did it.
Sponsored