MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
My build week-- 4/4-- was lucky overall. I think we pretty much were all shipped within a week of production starting (so by about 4/14 everyone was on a railcar bound north to Kansas City). You can drop by our build week thread for more details, but our cars started arriving at dealerships around the beginning of the month (~ May 1st-- for folks ordering out of dealerships closest to Kansas City) and this week looks like it will be a happy one for a big chunk of our build week folks on the east/west coasts. A lot of the other build weeks in 2022 had weeks or months-long production/chip hold delays which held the cars up in Mexico for a while. Once they get going, 4-8 weeks delivery time seems to capture the vast majority of deliveries to the US and Canada.
Thanks. I hope you get your MME soon! My build week was pushed from 5/9 to 5/30 so I am hoping it doesn't get pushed again. My dealer said that my build date was 6/1 last he checked.
Sponsored

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Thanks. I hope you get your MME soon! My build week was pushed from 5/9 to 5/30 so I am hoping it doesn't get pushed again. My dealer said that my build date was 6/1 last he checked.
I received my Mach-E last week. 40 days after it shipped and about 4 months after I ordered it. Here's hoping you see yours in July!